Asustek Computer is planning to launch touch panel Eee PCs in the first quarter of 2009, which the company expects will help drive sales further, according to Samson Hu, general manager of Eee PC business at Asustek. The company has not yet decided details of the models which will be updated but will reach a decision based on market demand. The company expects to showcase the products during CES 2009, Hu noted.
- SGS6 vs. HTC One M9 in Android
- What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced? in The Hobby Corner
- Speed Test and test your connection speed! in Internet, Network & Security
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Office 360 Issue. in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Is there a way to make the hotspot undiscoverable so that the information has to be typed in? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.