Asustek Computer is planning to launch touch panel Eee PCs in the first quarter of 2009, which the company expects will help drive sales further, according to Samson Hu, general manager of Eee PC business at Asustek. The company has not yet decided details of the models which will be updated but will reach a decision based on market demand. The company expects to showcase the products during CES 2009, Hu noted.
- Peta demands Britain's oldest pub changes its name to show 'compassion' for animals in Real World News
- Meet the browser: Opera Next (Weekly Builds Thread) in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Dell U2515H (2560x1440) won't go above 2048x1152 in Hardware Hangout
- Space mining is now... in Science Discussion & News
- Are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Marco Rubio Announces 2016 Presidential Bid in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.