Asustek Computer is planning to launch touch panel Eee PCs in the first quarter of 2009, which the company expects will help drive sales further, according to Samson Hu, general manager of Eee PC business at Asustek. The company has not yet decided details of the models which will be updated but will reach a decision based on market demand. The company expects to showcase the products during CES 2009, Hu noted.
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Mario Kart 8 To Receive Blistering 200cc Class In Free Update in Nintendo Console
- Windows Phone takes 10% market share in Europe, struggles everywhere else in Front Page News
- EE promises "never-ending power" with free portable smartphone chargers for all customers in Front Page News
- Woman says boy, girl killed to stop abuse in Real World News
- Indiana pizzeria swarmed with negative Yelp reviews after saying it won't cater gay weddings in Real World Issues
- EU regulators ready to file antitrust lawsuit against Google in Front Page News
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.