Asustek Computer is planning to launch touch panel Eee PCs in the first quarter of 2009, which the company expects will help drive sales further, according to Samson Hu, general manager of Eee PC business at Asustek. The company has not yet decided details of the models which will be updated but will reach a decision based on market demand. The company expects to showcase the products during CES 2009, Hu noted.
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community in Gamers' Hangout
- samsung tab 3 battery drain in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- The Nail In The Petrodollar Coffin: Gazprom Begins Accepting Payment For Oil In Ruble, Yuan in Real World Issues
- Suggest HIPAA Compliant Hosting ? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Automatic Theme on News page too slow in Site & Forum Issues
- Why a Tennessee town has the fastest internet in Back Page News
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.