Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 Insider Program in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Google said to have abandoned secret location tracking project in Front Page News
- 10532 now fails to install, does win10 update process ever work? in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Windows 10 Mobile Concept :) in Windows Mobile
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Android Wear support coming to iOS in Front Page News
- 'Gears of War: Ultimate Edition' gamers to get previous series entries in November in Front Page News
- What would you like to see in a social networking site? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.