Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- U.S. warships to monitor ships traveling from Iran in Real World Issues
- Alternative to Actiontec MI424WR. in Internet, Network & Security
- MikeM97 - New to Neowin in Introduce Yourself
- Don’t Ignore The Homegrown Terror Threat in Domestic Politics
- Microsoft heads to Australia for its first store outside of North America in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.