Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- PHP - GetDirectories in Web Design / Programming
- They Ran My Little Girl to Death in Real World News
- YouTube 4K video choppy in Chrome in Software Discussion & Support
- Northrop Balks at Agency’s Request To Interview JWST Workers in Science Discussion & News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Microsoft releases second Xbox One April preview update, brings voice messages and more in Front Page News
- ( newcomer) .htaccess file help in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.