Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- iPhone 6 to LG Flex 2 - Good Deal? in Android
- Are you stealing content if you have an ad blocker? in General Discussion
- will Neowin update forum design? in General Discussion
- Windows WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- DX 12 combined video cards Nvidia and AMD on same board? supported? in Hardware Hangout
- Isla Vista rampage victims remembered in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.