Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- Happy 25th birthday Hubble in Science Discussion & News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- 7-inch Windows Phone with 4000 mAh battery shown off at the Hong Kong Electronics Fair in Front Page News
- Vocal EDM recommendations in Wall of Sound
- Crimes people commit? in General Discussion
- Pre-order crisis looms as 3.4m UK gamers hold off in Gamers' Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Fan Controllers... in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.