Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- VLC media player Windows 10 app now available for PCs, phones; Xbox One, HoloLens soon in Front Page News
- How many DDR4 sticks should I go with? in Hardware Hangout
- YouTube Channel Question in General Discussion
- It's official: Android N will be called Android Nougat in Front Page News
- SpaceX Dragon 2 - testing & updates in Science Discussion & News
- Microsoft Garage launches Arrow Launcher 2.0, with new Office 365 integration in Front Page News
- The Windows 10 Anniversary Update is officially coming August 2 - here's what's in it in Front Page News
- Microsoft adds four new games to Xbox One Backward Compatible list in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.