Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- New Toshiba 2-in-1 prototype device teased at Microsoft's IFA keynote in Front Page News
- Hillary Clinton: I'm running for president in Domestic Politics
- Atheist Thread in Real World Issues
- Inappropriate ads in Site Forum Issues
- ComScore: Windows Phone marketshare remains steady at 2.9% in the U.S in Front Page News
- The robot economy and the future of employment in Real World Issues
- Nox App Player 2.3 in Front Page News
- LG's new flagship said to feature secondary 'ticker' display above main 5.7in Quad HD screen in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.