Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- Windows 10 build 10558 leaks online, includes new Messaging and Skype Video apps in Front Page News
- The new Dell XPS 13 could have up to 16GB of RAM and 1TB SSD, leak suggests in Front Page News
- More secure than Wordpress? in Internet Network Security
- guess the product in the photo challenge!! in Jokes Funny Stuff
- 9-year-old girl denied inhaler during coughing fit at school, per Jordan District policy in Real World News
- Cortana brings voice commands to Netflix in Windows 10 in Front Page News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion News
- Best Android Phone? in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.