Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- Windows 7 and XP are the biggest losers with Windows 10's rapid growth - US Government in Front Page News
- Editorial: It's time to stop making excuses for Microsoft's mobile efforts in Front Page News
- Microsoft rolls out Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 RTM in Front Page News
- SyncPhone is a Windows 10 handset with a 5.4" display, Intel Atom CPU, 8GB RAM and 20MP camera in Front Page News
- Apple Made to Pay $1,800 After Data Loss During iPhone Repair in Back Page News
- Stunning mod project brings 4K textures and overhauled gameplay to Grand Theft Auto V in Front Page News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers Hangout
- WhatsApp for Android blocks links for URLs related to a competitor in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.