Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- Windows Update in Windows 10: A massive bag of hurt in microsoft windows discussion support
- Cloud backup - doubts in virtualization cloud services
- Rise of the Tomb Raider coming to PC in early 2016, PS4 in holiday 2016 in gamers hangout
- Windows 10 Release (July 29, 2015) Thread in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 is free but what's the catch? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Looking for a new PSU in hardware hangout
- Is there a compact skin option? in site forum issues
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.