Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PS4 Firmware 2.50 in Sony Console
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
- Can't open ACSM eBook files on Windows 8.1 tablet in Software Discussion & Support
- Arrest of Marquita McCall - Graphic Video in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.