Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- Windows 10 for Phone good direction? in Windows Phone
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Some users are experiencing issues activating the latest builds of Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
- Best Windows Phone? in Windows Phone
- New music app: am I missing something? in iPhone/iOS
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.