Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- opinion on an ssd... in Hardware Hangout
- This "Forced Updates for Windows 10 Home" thing has to stop! in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Clear Remote Desktop Connection History in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Outlook 2013 and HTML signatures in Software Discussion & Support
- Android sales pick up in the US, while Apple still going strong in Europe in Front Page News
- GNU / Linux June 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.