Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- Dem media: "Hillary Clinton Is Not Ready for Prime Time" in Domestic Politics
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- EA Shuts Down SimCity Developer Maxis in Gamers' Hangout
- I have the greatest wife ever in General Discussion
- Helldivers Is Like A Video Game Version Of Starship Troopers in Sony Console
- Is Windows 10 stable enough for a main OS? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Elementary OS Choice in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Wasteland 2 GOTY Edition announced for PS4 in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.