Asustek Computer has introduced the PCI Express interface Xonar D2X and the USB interface Xonar U1 audio devices. The Asustek Xonar family of audio cards utilizes an Asustek exclusive technology – the new DS3D GX extension in the Xonar D2X driver; to provide full support for surround sound and hardware accelerated features by translating DirectX to the DS3D GX, according to the company. Other solutions like OpenAL require special installation and game support, while, DS3D GX does not, pointed out Asustek. Gamers can enjoy DirectX gaming with hardware enhanced surround sound and EAX effects automatically and immediately after installation, it added.
- need resources from window 8.1 from the imageres.dll in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Vista RTM purble place game on xp? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank lan in Real World Issues
- Removing saved placemark borders in Google Earth in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.