In addition to the Eee PC and Eee Box, and previously announced all-in-one PC, Eee Top (previously known as Eee Monitor) and Eee TV, Asustek is also planning to add a motherboard line under the Eee family during first-quarter 2009, according to industry sources. The Eee Top will come in two versions, 16-inch and 19-inch, with pricing staring from US$450, noted the sources.
- Shoppers threaten to boycott ALDI after it pulls Roald Dahl book containing word 'sl*t' off in Real World News
- The audacity of taupe: Barack Obama's tan suit creates sartorial stir on social media in Real World News
- Texas teachers packing heat in Domestic Politics
- I think I may pick up a surface 2. in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- E-cigarette? Anyone using it? in General Discussion
- Nintendo announces five new Fall hardware bundles in Nintendo Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.