In addition to the Eee PC and Eee Box, and previously announced all-in-one PC, Eee Top (previously known as Eee Monitor) and Eee TV, Asustek is also planning to add a motherboard line under the Eee family during first-quarter 2009, according to industry sources. The Eee Top will come in two versions, 16-inch and 19-inch, with pricing staring from US$450, noted the sources.
- TV Detected as a Device rather than a display in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- W10 Build 10061 Cannot connect to network share in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- deepin 2014.3 released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Review of Zen Studios' Avengers: Age of Ultron pinball in Front Page News
- Linux Browser in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Foxit Reader 7.1.5.0425 in Front Page News
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.