In addition to the Eee PC and Eee Box, and previously announced all-in-one PC, Eee Top (previously known as Eee Monitor) and Eee TV, Asustek is also planning to add a motherboard line under the Eee family during first-quarter 2009, according to industry sources. The Eee Top will come in two versions, 16-inch and 19-inch, with pricing staring from US$450, noted the sources.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
- Math problem from 9th grade that's stuck on my mind ... in General Discussion
- Meet the browser: Chrome Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Is there anything Windows 10 does better? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Destiny in Gamers' Hangout
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Meet the browser: Microsoft Edge Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.