In addition to the Eee PC and Eee Box, and previously announced all-in-one PC, Eee Top (previously known as Eee Monitor) and Eee TV, Asustek is also planning to add a motherboard line under the Eee family during first-quarter 2009, according to industry sources. The Eee Top will come in two versions, 16-inch and 19-inch, with pricing staring from US$450, noted the sources.
- SpaceX internship program [video] in Science Discussion News
- Microsoft announces the Surface Pro 4 in Front Page News
- HoloLens Development Edition costs $3,000, coming in Q1 2016 in Front Page News
- Surface Pro 4 excites but leaves room for improvement in Front Page News
- Hands-on with the Microsoft Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, Lumia 550 and Continuum Display Dock in Front Page News
- How to access Microsoft's Windows 10 Devices event livestream, and what time in Front Page News
- Your Microsoft Account identifier is stored in plain text, exposing you online in Front Page News
- AMD selling DDR4 modules that only work on intel hardware in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.