In addition to the Eee PC and Eee Box, and previously announced all-in-one PC, Eee Top (previously known as Eee Monitor) and Eee TV, Asustek is also planning to add a motherboard line under the Eee family during first-quarter 2009, according to industry sources. The Eee Top will come in two versions, 16-inch and 19-inch, with pricing staring from US$450, noted the sources.
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Win7 missing details and icons in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Should Microsoft release Surface tablets with Bay Trail/Atom? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Need assistance on choosing a 27' Monitor in Hardware Hangout
- Pixar giving away RenderMan CGI software for free in Software Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NASA NextSTEP advanced project awards in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.