In addition to the Eee PC and Eee Box, and previously announced all-in-one PC, Eee Top (previously known as Eee Monitor) and Eee TV, Asustek is also planning to add a motherboard line under the Eee family during first-quarter 2009, according to industry sources. The Eee Top will come in two versions, 16-inch and 19-inch, with pricing staring from US$450, noted the sources.
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Poll: Are you still waiting to upgrade to Windows 10? in Front Page News
- Before you report a IPB4/Site related bug check here. KNOWN BUGS in Site Forum Issues
- About to become a father in Jan. in Milestones And Achievements
- How did you find Neowin? in Introduce Yourself
- Roku 3 or wdtv live in Home Theatre Discussion
- Illinois lottery winners have to wait for payout due to budget impasse in Real World News
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.