In addition to the Eee PC and Eee Box, and previously announced all-in-one PC, Eee Top (previously known as Eee Monitor) and Eee TV, Asustek is also planning to add a motherboard line under the Eee family during first-quarter 2009, according to industry sources. The Eee Top will come in two versions, 16-inch and 19-inch, with pricing staring from US$450, noted the sources.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Which Nikon DSLR (<£500) do you recommend? in Digital Camera Lab
- The Oatmeal: Why haven't you had kids yet? in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- My next smartphone will run… in Poll Station
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 8 gains market share as XP drops slightly in Front Page News
- Spider bite anyone? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.