Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- Voters to Obama: Yes, We Are at War with Radical Islam in Domestic Politics
- Microsoft's Black Friday sale starts November 26 with savings on Lumia, Surface and Xbox in Front Page News
- Cortana might just teach you a thing or two, as she adds academic options to her Notebook in Front Page News
- Why PHP syntax cannot be more like Python or Ruby? in Programming C C Java Vb Net Etc
- Microsoft unveils the Nokia 230 and 230 Dual SIM in Front Page News
- Google can remotely unlock most Android devices by court order in Front Page News
- What are you playing? in Gamers Hangout
- An unofficial solution brings streaming of PlayStation 4 games to Windows PC in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.