Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- What is a good resource for keeping me updated on the latest advancement in Web? in Web Design / Programming
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta
- This ain't yo mama's surge protector in General Discussion
- New ID@Xbox Games Storm GDC in Microsoft Console
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
- Looking for a docking station for my rMBP in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.