Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- Cheap Laptops for my Classroom in General Discussion
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion News
- new to teamviwer need help in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- New Server: What should I upgrade? in Virtualization Cloud Services
- Windows 10 Taskbar Icons look awful in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Quantum Break's TV series teased, new gameplay footage in Front Page News
- Security experts create worm that infects Mac firmware and is nearly impossible to get rid of in Front Page News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.