Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- Member Pictures 2015 in Introduce Yourself
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- TeamViewer 10.0.40798 in Front Page News
- How do People Believe this Stuff? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Spotify app launches on PS3 & PS4, exclusive to PlayStation for "foreseeable future" in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.