Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- New Build - Devil's Canyon i7 4790K Micro-ITX Adventure in Hardware Hangout
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Looking to get a new TV in Home Theatre Discussion
- Tax policy: Burger King in Talks to Buy Canadian Chain Tim Hortons in Domestic Politics
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- Which Linux distribution do you prefer? (2014 edition) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Protonmail.ch in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.