Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- is a used iPhone 4 really worth $150? in iPhone/iOS
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat in Real World Issues
- The Nail In The Petrodollar Coffin: Gazprom Begins Accepting Payment For Oil In Ruble, Yuan in Real World Issues
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Which Nikon DSLR (<£500) do you recommend? in Digital Camera Lab
- Xbox Music UserVoice Suggestion: Artist Info in Windows Phone
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.