Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- Formula E Championship 2014-15 Season in The Sporting Arena
- Computer Business From Home in General Discussion
- Should I start again with Windows 10 Upgrade? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Our review of the PiPO X7: The $128 quad-core Windows 8.1 mini PC in Front Page News
- Pray vs Doctor to save your life in Poll Station
- More than 30 optional updates will hit Windows today in unscheduled release in Front Page News
- Don’t Ignore The Homegrown Terror Threat in Domestic Politics
- YouTube will stop working on older devices this May in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.