Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Help with hyperlinks on my pages, please? in Web Design / Programming
- Hackintosh Help in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Remote Desktop Connection - Safe behind an up to date router for LAN access? in Internet, Network & Security
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Show us your Battlestations - 2015 Edition in Hardware Hangout
- RAM bad? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.