Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- Senior DHS Official Charged With Assaulting Juvenile Remains in Key Position in Real World Issues
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Cow, pig run amok in separate instances across Cincinnati in Real World News
- Man stuffed AK-47 rifle down his pants at pawn shop, police say in Real World News
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Humans 'will become God-like cyborgs within 200 years' in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.