Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Batch file to backup usernames from Windows 7 in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- $75,000 Lottery Winner Leaves With Only $75 in Real World News
- 2015 Stella awards! the nominees are.... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Meet the browser: Microsoft Edge Next (aka IE) in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- PCI-E extension/riser cable in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.