Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- Super Mario 64 – First Level Recreated in Unity Engine, Playable in Your Browser in Nintendo Console
- PlayStation Vue Limited Launch in Sony Console
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- What phone for development? in Windows Phone
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- Gateway and Routing help in Internet, Network & Security
- The Legend Of Zelda For Wii U Has Been Delayed, won't be shown at E3 in Nintendo Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.