Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- "All the Rich Do Is Sit On Their Unspent Money!" in Domestic Politics
- Windows 10 Feedback notification in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Server 2008 R2 Domain workstation keeps getting logged out of 1 website (Session expires) in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Sony is officially helping with funding and development with Shenmue 3 in Sony Console
- Windows 8.1 and privileges in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Automatically close apps in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.