Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Comments don't load in Opera mini Android in Site & Forum Issues
- Time Warner suffers major outage across the U.S. in Front Page News
- Helpdesk software in Software Discussion & Support
- Legend Of Zelda DLC Coming To Mario Kart 8 in Nintendo Console
- Loving the new site in General Discussion
- Apple's iOS ads are about to take over your whole screen in Back Page News
- Mitt Romney: Obama worse than even I expected in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.