Asustek Computer plans to launch a PC motherboard in April with an interface that will allow users to watch high definition (HD) movies on either the Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD formats. The ASUS M2A-VM-HDMI comes with an HDMI (high definition multiple interface) slot, which is where users can plug in a high definition player and enjoy cinema-like films on their PC monitors - so long as the monitors are also high-end LCD (liquid crystal display) products. HDMI can also be used with other disc formats, such as DVD. The board, which is aimed at home theater PC users, is priced at NT$3,190 (US$96.46)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III beta now open to all on Xbox One and PC in Front Page News
- Rainmeter - Still Relevant With Windows 10? in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- Apple TV rumoured to have motion-sensitive remote control to attract casual gamers in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Reporter And Photographer Shot, Killed During Live TV News Report In Virginia in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- I'm now on Android, need some tips for launcher lockscreen etc in Android
- Interesting article on the Future of Firefox in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.