WHEN we first time heard that R600 was going to be a big chip we could figure out that ATI wanted to completely redesign the chip and fill it full of lot pipes. We previously wrote that the chip will have sixty four Shader units but we never realised at the time that the design is actually built around a full sixty four physical pipes. That is what various high-ranking sources are telling us.
- Microsoft Starts Collecting User Data from Windows 7 and Windows 8 PCs in Back Page News
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers Hangout
- LG collaborates with REEDS to offer a limited edition $1200 "Watch Urbane Luxe" in Front Page News
- Microsoft upcoming flagships to feature Quick Charge 2.0 in Front Page News
- Server 2008 R2 RDP Password Issue in Server Support
- Deus Ex Pre-order Bollocks in Gamers Hangout
- Windows 10 Mobile Concept :) in Windows Mobile
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.