AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- My same reaction when I heard Internet Explorer is being retired in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Neowin.net Xbox Live Gamertags in Microsoft Console
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Spotify app launches on PS3 & PS4, exclusive to PlayStation for "foreseeable future" in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.