AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- War in Europe is no longer seen as completely out of the question in Real World Issues
- "Like" not working? in Site & Forum Issues
- Windows 10 build 10162 Film & TV app problem in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What are the best security apps for Android? in Android
- UXTheme patched, but start button won't change properly in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.