AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Help with MediaWiki in Web Design / Programming
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Why aren't other Windows tablets/hybrids (besides the Surface) selling? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Framing and masking in Web Design / Programming
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Zemana Anti-Malware 184.108.40.2064 Beta in Front Page News
- Steam begins allowing mod creators to sell their work in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.