AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- Apple Laptop for Development in Apple Mac Support
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Metal Gear Solid V: Gamescom Gameplay Demo in Gamers Hangout
- Everytime I open an Explorer window, it moves to a different place in Microsoft Windows Support
- Lumia 950 branding set for new Microsoft smartphones, reputable leaker says in Front Page News
- Windows 10 and Privacy? in Microsoft Windows Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Arch Help in Linux Unix Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.