AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- How to fix this? in Web Design / Programming
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Skype 220.127.116.11 in Front Page News
- Blender 2.74 in Front Page News
- Sound problems with 10041/10049 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.