AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank land in Real World Issues
- Youtube channels like TechQuickie ? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Microsoft to lift 2GB Onedrive file size limit in Back Page News
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.