AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- Samsung Smart TV - Use Proxy? in Internet Network Security
- Christian Miracle: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Walks On Air in Real World Issues
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
- The new Dell XPS 13 could have up to 16GB of RAM and 1TB SSD, leak suggests in Front Page News
- Officer refused service at Dunkin Dounuts in Real World News
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- Livestreamer accidentally burns down house in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Russia's Vostochny Cosmodrome (updates) in Science Discussion News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.