AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- Windows 10 Forced Driver Updates - not sure it's actually so in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in Real World News
- Was the Win 8 font rendering issue fixed on Windows 10? in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- First images of Microsoft's new flagship phone show up online, clad in an engineering shell in Front Page News
- Save your Windows 10 creation tools and .iso's in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Halo Wars 2 coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One in 2016 in Front Page News
- nVidia driver OC limits change? in Hardware Hangout
- How can I sell my Xbox 360? in Microsoft Console Xbox
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.