AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- Belgian court to decide whether Skype is a telecoms operator in Front Page News
- New Coupon Website Design! Opinions please! in Web Design / Programming
- Networking issues ESX 5.5 in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Anti-Islam film ban lifted for Google in Real World Issues
- Marco Rubio Announces 2016 Presidential Bid in Domestic Politics
- The problem with the opening of certain sites? in Internet, Network & Security
- Samsung's Tizen OS shows potential with Z1's stellar growth in Bangladesh in Front Page News
- Netbeans Reset Button in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.