AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- which device are you waiting for? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- CPU cooler in Hardware Hangout
- My new Quadrotor project arrived in The Hobby Corner
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- Thank You Nintendo for Splatoon. in Nintendo Console
- Ergonomic Computer Chair in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.