AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- 2 Years With Linux in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- EBOLA Outbreak in It's a Conspiracy!
- OS X Yosemite has convinced me, has it convinced you? in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Acer Iconia W-3-810 32-bit Win 8/8.1 in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Battle of the 5MP Selfie-Range Smartphones in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Boot Issues in Hardware Hangout
- How to Harden a VPS Windows Server in Server Support