AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- What does everyone think of the new Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Man mocks alligators, jumps in water and is killed in Texas in Real World News
- Just started new YouTube series; looking for feedback in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- ShareX 10.0.0 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.