AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- I miss the themes from the good old msstyles (uxtheme.dll) days in General Discussion
- Odd password field question in Software Discussion & Support
- TechSpot: 3-Way Budget Mid-Tower Shootout in Front Page News
- Super SSD tech: Fancy a bonkers 8TB all-flash PC? in Back Page News
- Printing via RDP with a none supported printer in Internet, Network & Security
- ULA wants the public to name its next rocket in Science Discussion & News
- Quebec resident Alain Philippon to fight charge for not giving up phone password at airport in Back Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.