AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- Weird blue gradient background and clouds breaking the site in Site & Forum Issues
- Church credits 'miracle' after paramedics revive man in Real World News
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Winchester woman finds 3ft wasp nest on bed in Real World News
- My concept for the Neowin with Flat design in General Discussion
- Resident Evil remaster screen comparisons in Gamers' Hangout
- Xbox One vs. PS4 vs. Wii U: Microsoft Still Trailing Behind in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.