AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- *Breaking* Ebola has reached the U.S. in Real World News
- The popular game you never got into? in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10: Hardware requirements to be the same as Windows 8 in Front Page News
- Will it b(l)end? iPhone 6+ in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Why did Microsoft skip Windows 9? in Microsoft Beta
- Need help getting Crypto++ usable in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- How reliable is the Xbox One? in Microsoft Console