AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- Lumia 1520.3 and Samsung ATIV SE receive Denim and Windows Phone 8.1.1 updates respectively in Front Page News
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Start Menu Concept in Microsoft Beta
- Exchange Server Public HTTP Help in Server Support
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- VirtualBox 4.3.24 in Front Page News
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 preview will include the Project Spartan browser in Microsoft Beta
- Neowin Windows Insiders that have been invited to MWC? in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.