AT&T is now allowing iPhone users to remove their iPhone data plan, allowing them to save at least $20.00 monthly if they feel that they don't use the EDGE network enough, don't need it all or simply find it too slow. Previously, this was something the wireless carrier would not allow the user to change. If you are one who wants to save some cash on a feature that you don't need, head over to your AT&T myAccount page and click "Add/Manage Features". The downside is the removal of the data plan will remove text messaging – add a text messaging plan if you don't want to pay by the message.
- Microsoft to block Classic Shell in Windows 10: here is why in Microsoft Beta
- AppData permissions removed/Metro Apps crash in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Two NYPD cops 'assassinated' in Brooklyn 'revenge' killing in Real World Issues
- Help w/ Flexbox & MSIE Problem in Web Design / Programming
- Aliens On The Moon: The Truth Exposed in It's a Conspiracy!
- Advice on the best Remote PC Software in Software Discussion & Support
- Linux Mint 17.1 Cinnamon 64-bit -- Video issue nvidia in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Show us your Battlestations - 2014 Edition in Hardware Hangout