15 new screenshots for Battlefield 2142, the futuristic multiplayer 3D action game being developed at Digital Illusions, are now available online. The game's team play features allow up to 64 players to enter the action on the front lines as part of a formal squad, or work behind the scenes in Commander Mode to direct the strategic assaults of their teammates. With in-game success, players increase their rank and unlock awards, including new weapons, medals and more, delivering the most comprehensive and flexible persistence in the Battlefield universe to date.
- Apple hires Microsoft HoloLens engineer fuelling speculation of AR features in iOS 9 in Front Page News
- Hackers steal over 250,000 Apple accounts from jailbroken devices in Front Page News
- Microsoft upcoming flagships to feature Quick Charge 2.0 in Front Page News
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 features 'Smart Protect' technology that will protect against malware in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- 'Gears of War: Ultimate Edition' gamers to get previous series entries in November in Front Page News
- Flight diverted after passenger becomes unruly over cat in Real World News
- After nine years it's time to say goodbye and hello in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.