BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
* Support preview of video file which is being downloaded.
* Support DHT Network, download trackerless torrent!
* Completely new core written in C++, stable and fast, very low CPU usage.
* Ability to limit the upload speed as well as download speed.
* Clean and free, without any adware or spyware.
* Multiple simultaneous downloads, ability to select download files in one torrent and set file priority.
- GUI Improved: new floating window to display running status, supporting drag&drop of links in webpage and files to start download
- GUI Improved: add new function of auto query file size and server resume-supported ability when add new HTTP task, which can be configured in preferences dialog
- GUI Improved: the task number of a task queue is displayed in the favorites list
- GUI Improved: new icons for HTTP task states in task list
- GUI Improved: link count is displayed in add HTTP task group dialog
- GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that URL can not be opened from BitComet if FireFox is set to be default browser
- Core Improved: new function of auto recycle memory, which can be configured in preferences dialog
- Core Improved: compatible to Windows Vista, able to download HTTP links from IE7