BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
* Support preview of video file which is being downloaded.
* Support DHT Network, download trackerless torrent!
* Completely new core written in C++, stable and fast, very low CPU usage.
* Ability to limit the upload speed as well as download speed.
* Clean and free, without any adware or spyware and more...
* GUI Improved: add sound prompt when task download finish, which can be configured in preferences dialog
* GUI Improved: improve the context menu of floating window and system tray icon
* GUI Improved: processing progress dialog will be displayed when add http task group
* GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that the task start order is not correct if reduce task queue length while the queue is not empty
* GUI Bugfix: fix the bug of version 0.81 that program can not run under win98/me
* Core Improved: the NAT port mapping and Windows Firewall operation is moved to a separated toolkit program, therefor the CPU usage of main program decrease
* Core Bugfix: fix the bug that the preview window will lose response if click stop button while preview video file of BT task