BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
* Support preview of video file which is being downloaded.
* Support DHT Network, download trackerless torrent!
* Completely new core written in C++, stable and fast, very low CPU usage.
* Ability to limit the upload speed as well as download speed.
* Clean and free, without any adware or spyware and more...
* GUI Improved: add option in HTTP task properties dialog to enable P2P http download
* GUI Improved: add hot key Ctrl+R in add HTTP task group dialog, to replace selected text in url to wildcard "(*)"
* GUI Improved: refer page url is filled to new http task when drag URL from IE to floating window
* GUI Improved: new network rate graph of the floating window in large size
* GUI Improved: improve the IE context menu for BitComet, add sub menu to download particular objects in the webpage
* GUI Improved: add comment and preview/play column in task list
* GUI Improved: WAN IP and network connection status is displayed in status bar of the main window, showing if the listen port is reachable to public domain peers
* GUI Improved: enhance the RSS list display function
* GUI Improved: add options in perferences dialog to enable network connection status auto check
* GUI Improved: add options in perferences dialog to enable task statistical info submitting
* GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that "save torrent as" in task context menu will save other task's torrent file if catogory is selected in fav list
* GUI Bugfix: fix the bug of the sort operation in task list
* GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that the URL link name is not displayed in the selection dialog of downloading all links
* GUI Bugfix: fix the display bug of floating window in Windows Vista
* GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that the task list is not refreshed after cancel the operation of add HTTP task group
* GUI Bugfix: fix the display bug of the HTTP task info window when switching selected task
* Core Improved: add P2P download function to HTTP task, able to search more peers to speed up downloading
* Core Improved: reconstruction NAT Traversal via UDP using encription connections
* Core Improved: improve the robustness of video file preview. the crash of video codec will not terminate BitComet main program
* Core Bugfix: fix the bug that HTTP download resume will fail if the web server is rebooted