BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
* Support preview of video file which is being downloaded.
* Support DHT Network, download trackerless torrent!
* Completely new core written in C++, stable and fast, very low CPU usage.
* Ability to limit the upload speed as well as download speed.
* Clean and free, without any adware or spyware and more...
* GUI Improved: new task piece graph for both BT and HTTP, displaying detail file piece downloading state
* GUI Improved: enhanced video codec version detection for preview. the extra video codec check wizard is removed.
* GUI Improved: add clipboard monitor, which can be enabled in floating window context menu
* GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that fail to open torrent file during preview
* GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that the UPNP opeartion results are not displayed in statistics view
* GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that the floating window is not hide when hit boss key
* Core Bugfix: fix the bug that the uplading rate is too low in some situation
* Core Bugfix: fix the bug in the decode of GZIP data returned from HTTP server
Download: BitComet 0.84
Download: BitComet 0.84 (no installer)
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: BitComet Home Page
Link: BitComet Download Mirror