BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
* Support preview of video file which is being downloaded.
* Support DHT Network, download trackerless torrent!
* Completely new core written in C++, stable and fast, very low CPU usage.
* Ability to limit the upload speed as well as download speed.
* Clean and free, without any adware or spyware and more...
- GUI Improved: new function in context menu of BT task file list: search ED2K link for selected file
- GUI Improved: enable Windows open file security warning for downloaded executable files
- GUI Improved: new option in preferences dialog: Login BitComet Passport Automatically
- GUI Improved: hide notify window of start downloading torrent file immediately after download finished
- GUI Improved: support query file size and server resume-supported ability for BC link in HTTP task properties dialog
- GUI Improved: lanuch BitComet resource browser to capture video file when click "download video" in IE context menu
- GUI Improved: add Accelerate Keys page to Help menu
- GUI Improved: remove horizontal scroll-bar of fav list and task info pane list
- GUI Bugfix: tasks in queue will not start automatically at next time of BitComet launch
- GUI Bugfix: task list and file list do not refresh after rename task
- GUI Bugfix: get invaild BC link when copy BC link from FTP task
- GUI Bugfix: the display effect of resizing floating window is not correct under Windows Vista
- GUI Bugfix: zero-size BT task will display in downloading list all the time
- Core Improved: eMule plugin supports searching ED2K link for selected file of BT task, to help BitComet download from ED network
- Core Improved: new toolbar button in BitComet resource browser to capture flv video files in webpage and download them
- Core Improved: HTTP task decrease download rate automatically when disk writing speed much lower than downloading rate
- Core Bugfix: HTTP task will download file repeatedly in some special situation of hash check failure
- Core Bugfix: the file name and sub-directory name in torrent file is invaild when make torrent of an entire disk from root directory
- Core Bugfix: in-queue task number may get wrong if select to download remainder files of a BT task after part files of which download finished
- Core Bugfix: eMule plugin window appears incorrectlly sometimes
- Core Bugfix: preview download mode does not work correctly sometimes
- Core Bugfix: play button does not display in task list after download video file from HTTP server without resume-supported ability