BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
- Support preview of video file which is being downloaded.
- Support DHT Network, download trackerless torrent!
- Completely new core written in C++, stable and fast, very low CPU usage.
- Ability to limit the upload speed as well as download speed.
- Clean and free, without any adware or spyware and more...
- GUI Improved: move "add torrent to my sharing" check box in BT task properties dialog to Advanced page
- GUI Improved: new command in Tools menu: check software update
- GUI Improved: new command in context menu of Peer list: Remove peer
- GUI Improved: new command in context menu of Tracker list: Remove tracker
- GUI Improved: FireFox extension add download video files command to Tools menu, which can capture video files in webpage.
- GUI Bugfix: puase and resume preview video file will lead to exit full-screen mode
- GUI Bugfix: Refresh button in toolbar of BitComet resource browser does not work
- Core Improved: update TCP half open limit modification for Windows Vista
- Core Bugfix: Long-Time Seeding does not stop when Scheduler pause all download
- Core Bugfix: BitComet resource browser cannot download video files embedded in webpage after install IE7
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
View: Version History
Link: Home Page | Official Forum | Official Blog