In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- Voters to Obama: Yes, We Are at War with Radical Islam in Domestic Politics
- Sony announces over 30 million PlayStation 4 sales in Front Page News
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- Turkish F-16 shoots down Russian fighter jet near Syria border in Real World Issues
- Microsoft unveils the Nokia 230 and 230 Dual SIM in Front Page News
- Gartner: Windows 10 poised to become the most widely installed version of Windows ever in Front Page News
- GWX Control Panel 220.127.116.11 in Front Page News
- Microsoft wants users to help make better devices with "Create Together" program in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.