In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Pecking Disorder: Social Justice Warriors Gone Wild in Real World Issues
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition announced in Computer Gaming
- Girl, 6, rats out father to police in Real World News
- cisco - determining what user/device is connected to a port in Internet, Network & Security
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.xxxxx in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- New music app: am I missing something? in iPhone/iOS
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.