In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at email@example.com. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- PSA for those who enter in Neowin giveaways in General Discussion
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- Failing hard drive question in Hardware Hangout
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- LG 29UM65 Review in Reviews by Members for Members
- Very high latency to router: game server in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.