In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at email@example.com. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- PS4 reaches 2m sales in the UK in Sony Console
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anyone know who this quotations is by ? in General Discussion
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- The Jimquisition: Warner Bother in Gamers' Hangout
- Cortana will also be your personal tech support in Windows 10 in Front Page News
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: May 2015 in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.