In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at email@example.com. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- The Pecking Disorder: Social Justice Warriors Gone Wild in Real World Issues
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Supreme Court Rules All States Must License And Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Changing IP configuration on NIC does not work - any reason why that would happen? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.