In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- 2 questions: how do themes work and how do I pin stuff on the left side of the start menu in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 Release (July 29, 2015) Thread in microsoft windows discussion support
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows Update in Windows 10: A massive bag of hurt in microsoft windows discussion support
- Prevent Windows 10 update in microsoft windows discussion support
- Is there a compact skin option? in site forum issues
- Rise of the Tomb Raider coming to PC in early 2016, PS4 in holiday 2016 in gamers hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in the sporting arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.