In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank lan in Real World Issues
- Spider bite anyone? in General Discussion
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Anyone vape? Just started. Was so easy to quit smoking! in General Discussion
- NGO: Gaza reconstruction will take 20 years in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.