In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at email@example.com. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- Major UK shopping group pulls Windows Phone app "due to the lack of users" in Front Page News
- Discuss: What do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- Microsoft finally turns on shared folder sync for OneDrive in Front Page News
- "Settings" versus "Control Panel": Which done do you prefer? in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Microsoft says Cortana now integrates with Wolfram Alpha, but does it really? in Front Page News
- Show us your Servers - 2015 Edition in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Tip: Customizing the Start menu in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Tip: How to create a custom accent color in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.