In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at email@example.com. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- SpaceX Dragon v2 pad abort test (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- Elon Musk has created a school in Real World News
- Windows 8.1 No streaming video. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Free game of the month: NBA Jam (iOS) (AUS, possibly others) in Mobile Gaming
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.