In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at email@example.com. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- There are now 2.8 million Windows 10 Insiders in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Who is running DNSSEC domains, using validation for thier dns? in Internet, Network & Security
- SGS6 vs. HTC One M9 in Android
- My current build... need reviews and suggestions in Hardware Hangout
- Falcon 9: ABS-SatMex (dual Boeing commsats) in Science Discussion & News
- Microsoft shows off the new Maps app at MWC 2015 in Front Page News
- Microsoft shows off Spartan on Windows 10 for Phones in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.