In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at email@example.com. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- Your PFSense Hardware in Hardware Hangout
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- How do People Believe this Stuff? in It's a Conspiracy!
- What's the difference between these monitors? in Hardware Hangout
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- Spotify app launches on PS3 & PS4, exclusive to PlayStation for "foreseeable future" in Sony Console
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S. in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.