In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at email@example.com. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- Putin just made Russian casualties in Ukraine officially secret in Real World Issues
- Wildstar Going Free to Play in Computer Gaming
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- Pentagon accidentally sent live anthrax samples to labs via FedEx in Real World News
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges in Back Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- The Verge just reviewed the old Android Photos app... in Android
- Generic Salary Question in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.