In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- Invision Board - Admin Question in Software Discussion & Support
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Cannot upgrade from 10041 to 10061 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Virgin Media 100Mb Nightmare in Internet, Network & Security
- Microsoft will exhibit at IFA 2015 in September in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.