In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- Is Microsoft ignoring the desktop again? in Microsoft Beta
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- Two Recommendations Please in Internet, Network & Security
- Zemana Anti-Malware 220.127.116.111 in Front Page News
- This ain't yo mama's surge protector in General Discussion
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Visual Basic programing(excel) help needed in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.