In partnership with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blizzard recently welcomed Ezra Chatterton, a 10-year-old who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, into our headquarters for a day and gave him several unique opportunities. We have been touched by the outpouring of support from the World of Warcraft community, and wanted to take this opportunity to let players know that Ezra's father Micah is setting up a charity foundation to help pay some of the medical costs. Those interested can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make a donation to the American Cancer Society to support ongoing cancer research.
- Bernie Sanders' popularity continues to soar - despite a conspicuous mainstream media bias against him in Domestic Politics
- Google's 'Nexus 6' now priced at $350 in Front Page News
- Neowin's Bias Against Bernie Sanders in Site Forum Issues
- X1 Kinect keeps on turning off in Microsoft Console Xbox
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers Hangout
- The US and the 9 harbingers(judgements) end of the US? in Its A Conspiracy
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop heads to Galaxy S6 and S6 edge in Canada, then gets pulled due to a bug in Front Page News
- Can Cortana be used without a microphone? in Microsoft Windows Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.