U2 CROONER Bono has been asked to support the Free Software Foundation. Thankfully the Irishman has not been asked to sing a duet with Linus Torvalds or lecture Tony Blair. But he has been asked to fight the good fight against digital rights management. That could put him in a tricky position when you consider the U2 iPod special edition. In a hilarious open letter, the FSF guerillas write: "You have dedicated a major part of your life's work to fighting for good causes, bringing pressure to bear on the powerful and political elite to effect positive change.
- Quebec resident Alain Philippon to fight charge for not giving up phone password at airport in Back Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Microsoft's new browser, Spartan, gets detailed in a plethora of new images in Front Page News
- Things to never say to a customer in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Looking for a specific GPU ... in Hardware Hangout
- The easiest way to get 60fps frame interpolation playback using MPC-HC, MPC-BE in Front Page News
- Meet Hulk, the 175-Pound Family Pit Bull in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.