U2 CROONER Bono has been asked to support the Free Software Foundation. Thankfully the Irishman has not been asked to sing a duet with Linus Torvalds or lecture Tony Blair. But he has been asked to fight the good fight against digital rights management. That could put him in a tricky position when you consider the U2 iPod special edition. In a hilarious open letter, the FSF guerillas write: "You have dedicated a major part of your life's work to fighting for good causes, bringing pressure to bear on the powerful and political elite to effect positive change.
- How can I disable audio "ducking"? in Iphoneios
- Teens arrested for using Lizard Squad's hack-for-hire services to target Microsoft in Front Page News
- Netflix won't renew Epix deal, losing several blockbuster movies after September in Front Page News
- Black Ops 3 Beta in Microsoft Console Xbox
- Why should I get another Windows Phone? in Tablet Media Devices Smartphones
- Little Intro in Introduce Yourself
- U.S. developing sanctions against China over cyberthefts in Real World Issues
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.