U2 CROONER Bono has been asked to support the Free Software Foundation. Thankfully the Irishman has not been asked to sing a duet with Linus Torvalds or lecture Tony Blair. But he has been asked to fight the good fight against digital rights management. That could put him in a tricky position when you consider the U2 iPod special edition. In a hilarious open letter, the FSF guerillas write: "You have dedicated a major part of your life's work to fighting for good causes, bringing pressure to bear on the powerful and political elite to effect positive change.
- SourceForge grabs GIMP for Windows’ account, wraps installer in bundle-pushing adware in Back Page News
- X-37B OTV mission #4 in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- 10 Things that Make You Look Like a Massive Idiot while Driving in The Neobahn
- How do I change the position of Facebook Likebox Plugin? in Web Design / Programming
- New Mac owner in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Is there anything Windows 10 does better? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 in It's a Conspiracy!
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.