The BullZip PDF Printer works as a Microsoft Windows printer and allows you to write PDF documents from virtually any Microsoft Windows application. This program is FREEWARE which means that it is FREE for personal and commercial use. It does not contain any advertising or popups.
* Print to PDF from almost any Windows program.
* Supports 64-bit operatings systems.
* Direct output to the same file each time or prompt for destination.
* Control if the printer should ask if you want to see the resulting PDF document.
* Control output and prompts programmatically.
* Setup can run unattended.
* Graphical user interface.
* Password protect PDF documents.
* 128/40 bit encryption.
* Quality settings (screen, printer, ebook, prepress).
* Set document properties.
* Watermark text, size, rotation, and transparency.
* Supreimpose/background documents.
* Appending/prepending documents.
* User interface control.
* Command line interface to all settings.
* COM/ActiveX interface for programmatic control.
* Support for Citrix MetaFrame
* Support for Windows Terminal Server
* Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/XP x64/2003/2003 x64/Vista/Vista x64
* GPL Ghostscript 8.54 or later
Version History 2007-05-22 (184.108.40.206)
* Spanish added as new language.
* Simplified Chinese as new language.
* Traditional Chinese as new language.