BurnAware Free is a free CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning software. It is ideal for users with basic disc burning needs as backup, creating data, audio, video discs and burning disc images. Free, easy to set up and maintain, it enables you to save your files to disc quickly and provides a more flexible interface to help you complete your burning tasks much faster.
* Create data and multisession CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
* Create Audio CDs and jukebox CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
* Create DVDs-Video
* Create and burn disc images
* Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA)
* Supports UDF/ISO9660/Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination)
* On-the-fly writing for all image types (no staging to hard drive first)
* Auto-verification of written files
* Supports CD-Text
* Clean, multilingual, easy to use interface
* Supports unicode for multi-byte languages
* Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista (32 and 64 Bit), no drivers required
* 100% Free for home use. No spyware, malware, banners etc.
Changes in this version:
Added file properties dialog.
Added option to set hidden file attribute.
Fixed issue with display unicode characters in DVD-Video compilation.