CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimisation tool. That removes unused and temporary files from your system - allowing it to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space. The best part is that it's fast! (normally taking less that a second to run) and Free.
Cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.
- Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.
- Recently opened URLs and files.
- Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs).
- Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more...
- Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries.
- Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... Backup for registry clean.
- Windows Startup tool.
- Added system tray icon when background cleaning.
- Added minimize to system tray option.
- Optimized file deletion routines.
- Improved Firefox file analysis speed.
- Added text status info for slow cleaning processes.
- Added program icons to the uninstall tool.
- Fixed bug with saving window location when maximized.
- Fixed bug with 64bit OS registry keys.
- Fixed cookie issue with foreign language usernames.
- Fixed bug with running CCleaner as a scheduled task.
- Added Netscape 9.0 support.
- Updated Antivir and Foxit Reader cleaning.
- Minor GUI tweaks and fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
View: Version History
Link: Home Page | Official Forum