CES 2012 was a huge success for the industry, with record setting attendance, the show was a window as to what we can expect to see in 2012. Neowin was there and traveling the show floor trying to find everything we could about the hottest products, but we did skip over things like the WiFi enabled baby scale. For us, our goal was to track down Windows 8 products or any additional information about the upcoming platforms.
While many vendors were willing to talk about their plans, few had working models on display. But, we were able to dig up a few gems and also got some killer footage of Microsoft demoing a pre-beta build of Windows 8 for about 14 minutes. Take a look below, CES 2012 may be over, but the year is just getting started.
Windows 8 Information:
- Windows 8 Pre-beta demoed, shows new features
- Microsoft Music spotted, is this the end of Zune?
- Hands On: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 running Windows 8
- Intel Shows off Ultrabook concept with innovative use Windows 8
- Control Windows 8 using your eyes
- Additional Windows 8 News not listed above but covered during CES
- Hands On: Lumia 900
- Watch a Galaxy Nexus get smoked by Windows Phone
- Windows Phone smokes iOS and Android
- Unlocked Lumia 800 to be sold at Microsoft stores
Other Microsoft News:
- Microsoft says goodbye to CES in style
- Microsoft keynote live-blog
- Microsoft's massive Metro wall at CES
This is a small sample of what we covered and you can find more news from CES 2012 using the links below. In total, we posted up 83 stories that relate to CES 2012 this year and that was only the tip of the iceberg. We hope that you enjoyed our coverage as we say goodbye to Microsoft at CES and close out CES 2012.
A huge thanks to Lenovo for providing hardware to our staff to write on.