A Chinese firm is suing the internet giant Google over its Chinese name, saying it is too much like its own name and is harming its business. Google's Chinese subsidiary has transliterated its name to Guge. Beijing Guge Science and Technology Ltd told Reuters news agency that people were constantly phoning its office trying to contact search engine Google. "We just want Google to change their commercial name," said Tian Yunshan of Beijing Guge. Mr Tian said that people looking for Google in a local telephone directory assistance service were directed to his company because Google is not listed.
- Gigantic beta begins today on Windows 10 and Xbox One in Front Page News
- Here is what's new in Windows 10 build 10532 in Front Page News
- Hi in Introduce Yourself
- Windows 10 Build 10525 installed. now have the Annoying "Evaluation Copy" stamp. in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Metal Gear Solid V: Gamescom Gameplay Demo in Gamers Hangout
- Black Lives Matter Or All Lives Matter? in Domestic Politics
- Google fixes bug which caused 64-bit Chrome to crash on Windows 10 Insider builds in Front Page News
- Transformers in The Hobby Corner
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.