A Chinese firm is suing the internet giant Google over its Chinese name, saying it is too much like its own name and is harming its business. Google's Chinese subsidiary has transliterated its name to Guge. Beijing Guge Science and Technology Ltd told Reuters news agency that people were constantly phoning its office trying to contact search engine Google. "We just want Google to change their commercial name," said Tian Yunshan of Beijing Guge. Mr Tian said that people looking for Google in a local telephone directory assistance service were directed to his company because Google is not listed.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in gamers hangout
- Edge or Previous Browser? in web browser discussion support
- Windows 10 Start Menu Search Bar & Store Shortcut, how? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 upgrade and failed activation in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10: You can't disable reporting errors back to microsoft and where's network config options for setup? in microsoft windows discussion support
- August 2015 Games With Gold in microsoft console xbox
- 2 questions: how do themes work and how do I pin stuff on the left side of the start menu in microsoft windows discussion support
- Vote to Play coming to PS Plus? in sony console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.