A Chinese firm is suing the internet giant Google over its Chinese name, saying it is too much like its own name and is harming its business. Google's Chinese subsidiary has transliterated its name to Guge. Beijing Guge Science and Technology Ltd told Reuters news agency that people were constantly phoning its office trying to contact search engine Google. "We just want Google to change their commercial name," said Tian Yunshan of Beijing Guge. Mr Tian said that people looking for Google in a local telephone directory assistance service were directed to his company because Google is not listed.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
- Should Microsoft release Surface tablets with Bay Trail/Atom? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Rolling Stone's University of Virginia gang rape fiction and the real world in Real World Issues
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- PS4 Firmware 2.50 in Sony Console
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
- Can't open ACSM eBook files on Windows 8.1 tablet in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.