A Chinese firm is suing the internet giant Google over its Chinese name, saying it is too much like its own name and is harming its business. Google's Chinese subsidiary has transliterated its name to Guge. Beijing Guge Science and Technology Ltd told Reuters news agency that people were constantly phoning its office trying to contact search engine Google. "We just want Google to change their commercial name," said Tian Yunshan of Beijing Guge. Mr Tian said that people looking for Google in a local telephone directory assistance service were directed to his company because Google is not listed.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Great organ donor ad. in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Juan Pablo Montoya wins 2015 Indianapolis 500 for Penske in The Sporting Arena
- Windows Update "CMCC Composite ADB Interface" in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.