A Chinese firm is suing the internet giant Google over its Chinese name, saying it is too much like its own name and is harming its business. Google's Chinese subsidiary has transliterated its name to Guge. Beijing Guge Science and Technology Ltd told Reuters news agency that people were constantly phoning its office trying to contact search engine Google. "We just want Google to change their commercial name," said Tian Yunshan of Beijing Guge. Mr Tian said that people looking for Google in a local telephone directory assistance service were directed to his company because Google is not listed.
- Youtube channels like TechQuickie ? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- The Death Waltz in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Microsoft puts Siri in her place again with new Windows Phone ad in Front Page News
- What's that message at the top of the forums? We're upgrading in Site Announcements
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Nintendo Unveils New 3DS in Nintendo Console
- Saints Row Writer Accepts Anita Sarkeesian's Critique of His Games in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.