A Chinese firm is suing the internet giant Google over its Chinese name, saying it is too much like its own name and is harming its business. Google's Chinese subsidiary has transliterated its name to Guge. Beijing Guge Science and Technology Ltd told Reuters news agency that people were constantly phoning its office trying to contact search engine Google. "We just want Google to change their commercial name," said Tian Yunshan of Beijing Guge. Mr Tian said that people looking for Google in a local telephone directory assistance service were directed to his company because Google is not listed.
- Massive car repair in The Neobahn
- Comcast and their datacap in Internet, Network & Security
- Comcast WiFi speed woes in Internet, Network & Security
- Xbox Games with Gold: January 2015 in Microsoft Console
- How I Learned to Feed a Family of Four on £500 a Week in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Destiny in Gamers' Hangout
- “Stupid” burglar who raided neighbors traced next door by footprints in Real World News