A Chinese firm is suing the internet giant Google over its Chinese name, saying it is too much like its own name and is harming its business. Google's Chinese subsidiary has transliterated its name to Guge. Beijing Guge Science and Technology Ltd told Reuters news agency that people were constantly phoning its office trying to contact search engine Google. "We just want Google to change their commercial name," said Tian Yunshan of Beijing Guge. Mr Tian said that people looking for Google in a local telephone directory assistance service were directed to his company because Google is not listed.
- Microsoft shows off Spartan on Windows 10 for Phones in Front Page News
- If S6 fails then Flagship is dead for Android in Android
- Who is running DNSSEC domains, using validation for thier dns? in Internet, Network & Security
- Microsoft announces the Lumia 640 in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- I gave in. I purchased a PS4. in Sony Console
- My current build... need reviews and suggestions in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.