A Chinese firm is suing the internet giant Google over its Chinese name, saying it is too much like its own name and is harming its business. Google's Chinese subsidiary has transliterated its name to Guge. Beijing Guge Science and Technology Ltd told Reuters news agency that people were constantly phoning its office trying to contact search engine Google. "We just want Google to change their commercial name," said Tian Yunshan of Beijing Guge. Mr Tian said that people looking for Google in a local telephone directory assistance service were directed to his company because Google is not listed.
- Windows 10 will be completed this week in Front Page News
- Hello Everybody! My name is Cross in Introduce Yourself
- MCSA/MCSE exam advi in Server Support
- Technically, Windows 10 is free for anyone and a little bit annoying! in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- High system memory/ possible memory leak in Build 10162 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Odd xb1 video playing problem in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.