A Chinese firm is suing the internet giant Google over its Chinese name, saying it is too much like its own name and is harming its business. Google's Chinese subsidiary has transliterated its name to Guge. Beijing Guge Science and Technology Ltd told Reuters news agency that people were constantly phoning its office trying to contact search engine Google. "We just want Google to change their commercial name," said Tian Yunshan of Beijing Guge. Mr Tian said that people looking for Google in a local telephone directory assistance service were directed to his company because Google is not listed.
- TV Detected as a Device rather than a display in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- W10 Build 10061 Cannot connect to network share in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- deepin 2014.3 released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Review of Zen Studios' Avengers: Age of Ultron pinball in Front Page News
- Linux Browser in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Foxit Reader 7.1.5.0425 in Front Page News
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.