Recent reports suggested that hackers from the People's Liberation Army of China were behind attacks on computers in a handful of Western countries. Chinese military expert Wang Xinjun, a researcher at the Academy of Military Sciences, noted that although China was worse hit by computer hackers than any Western nation, unlike other countries, China does not point the finger of blame. "It's very strange and surprising that (even though) only one or two website attacks are from China among the thousands of hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China. Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other countries, and especially the Cold War mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," said Xinjun.
- CPU cooler in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- My new Quadrotor project arrived in The Hobby Corner
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- Thank You Nintendo for Splatoon. in Nintendo Console
- Ergonomic Computer Chair in General Discussion
- Russia steps up propaganda push with online "Kremlin trolls" in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.