Recent reports suggested that hackers from the People's Liberation Army of China were behind attacks on computers in a handful of Western countries. Chinese military expert Wang Xinjun, a researcher at the Academy of Military Sciences, noted that although China was worse hit by computer hackers than any Western nation, unlike other countries, China does not point the finger of blame. "It's very strange and surprising that (even though) only one or two website attacks are from China among the thousands of hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China. Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other countries, and especially the Cold War mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," said Xinjun.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- Elon Musk has created a school in Real World News
- Windows 8.1 No streaming video. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Free game of the month: NBA Jam (iOS) (AUS, possibly others) in Mobile Gaming
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- PCI-E extension/riser cable in Hardware Hangout
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.