Recent reports suggested that hackers from the People's Liberation Army of China were behind attacks on computers in a handful of Western countries. Chinese military expert Wang Xinjun, a researcher at the Academy of Military Sciences, noted that although China was worse hit by computer hackers than any Western nation, unlike other countries, China does not point the finger of blame. "It's very strange and surprising that (even though) only one or two website attacks are from China among the thousands of hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China. Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other countries, and especially the Cold War mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," said Xinjun.
- Extremely slow LAN connection in Internet, Network & Security
- Scalemate Beta 1 - Out now in Software created by our members
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Church credits 'miracle' after paramedics revive man in Real World News
- Gov. Jerry Brown to Mexican Illegals: 'You're All Welcome in California' in Domestic Politics
- Jagged text on front page? in Site & Forum Issues
- Archos reveals its $99 Windows Phone, the 40 Cesium in Front Page News
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.