Recent reports suggested that hackers from the People's Liberation Army of China were behind attacks on computers in a handful of Western countries. Chinese military expert Wang Xinjun, a researcher at the Academy of Military Sciences, noted that although China was worse hit by computer hackers than any Western nation, unlike other countries, China does not point the finger of blame. "It's very strange and surprising that (even though) only one or two website attacks are from China among the thousands of hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China. Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other countries, and especially the Cold War mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," said Xinjun.
- Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Reveal Trailer in Gamers' Hangout
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- MediaMonkey 184.108.40.2061 in Front Page News
- MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition 9.0 in Front Page News
- New version of Google Glass being developed by Italian eyewear maker Luxottica in Front Page News
- Open Exam Suite in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.