Recent reports suggested that hackers from the People's Liberation Army of China were behind attacks on computers in a handful of Western countries. Chinese military expert Wang Xinjun, a researcher at the Academy of Military Sciences, noted that although China was worse hit by computer hackers than any Western nation, unlike other countries, China does not point the finger of blame. "It's very strange and surprising that (even though) only one or two website attacks are from China among the thousands of hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China. Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other countries, and especially the Cold War mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," said Xinjun.
- Dunkin' Donuts employee turns lifesaver in Real World News
- Windows 10 Creating Multiple TAP-Win32 Ethernet Connections? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Reporter And Photographer Shot, Killed During Live TV News Report In Virginia in Real World News
- Microsoft will finally allow you to defer app updates on Windows 10 in Front Page News
- The Top 10 apps no Windows 10 PC should be without in Front Page News
- ARMA 2 steam edition. in Computer Gaming
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- CEO of Ashley Madison's parent company steps down in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.