Recent reports suggested that hackers from the People's Liberation Army of China were behind attacks on computers in a handful of Western countries. Chinese military expert Wang Xinjun, a researcher at the Academy of Military Sciences, noted that although China was worse hit by computer hackers than any Western nation, unlike other countries, China does not point the finger of blame. "It's very strange and surprising that (even though) only one or two website attacks are from China among the thousands of hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China. Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other countries, and especially the Cold War mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," said Xinjun.
- SpaceX Falcon Heavy (updates & maiden flight) in Science Discussion & News
- Test your machine for Superfish style SSL interceptions in General Discussion
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- Need Help with setting up an AMD FX Liquid CPU Cooler in Hardware Hangout
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.