Recent reports suggested that hackers from the People's Liberation Army of China were behind attacks on computers in a handful of Western countries. Chinese military expert Wang Xinjun, a researcher at the Academy of Military Sciences, noted that although China was worse hit by computer hackers than any Western nation, unlike other countries, China does not point the finger of blame. "It's very strange and surprising that (even though) only one or two website attacks are from China among the thousands of hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China. Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other countries, and especially the Cold War mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," said Xinjun.
- Star Citizen Drama in Computer Gaming
- Officer refused service at Dunkin Dounuts in Real World News
- Windows 10 build 10558 leaks online, includes new Messaging and Skype Video apps in Front Page News
- Cyber criminals plot to extort Bitcoins from Russian banks in Front Page News
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Leaked Microsoft slides confirm Lumia 950 and 950 XL specs, Continuum 'Display Dock' in Front Page News
- foobar2000 1.3.9 Beta 2 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.