Recent reports suggested that hackers from the People's Liberation Army of China were behind attacks on computers in a handful of Western countries. Chinese military expert Wang Xinjun, a researcher at the Academy of Military Sciences, noted that although China was worse hit by computer hackers than any Western nation, unlike other countries, China does not point the finger of blame. "It's very strange and surprising that (even though) only one or two website attacks are from China among the thousands of hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China. Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other countries, and especially the Cold War mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," said Xinjun.
- Spider bite anyone? in General Discussion
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank lan in Real World Issues
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Anyone vape? Just started. Was so easy to quit smoking! in General Discussion
- NGO: Gaza reconstruction will take 20 years in Real World Issues
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.