Recent reports suggested that hackers from the People's Liberation Army of China were behind attacks on computers in a handful of Western countries. Chinese military expert Wang Xinjun, a researcher at the Academy of Military Sciences, noted that although China was worse hit by computer hackers than any Western nation, unlike other countries, China does not point the finger of blame. "It's very strange and surprising that (even though) only one or two website attacks are from China among the thousands of hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China. Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other countries, and especially the Cold War mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," said Xinjun.
- KSC LC-39C: new Small Class Vehicle Launch Pad in Science Discussion News
- Microsoft rolls out new peripherals for Windows 10 in Front Page News
- I like Windows 10 and all that, but ... in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Even more photos of the Microsoft's upcoming flagships leak in Front Page News
- Save 93% on a Raspberry Pi Hacker Bundle via Neowin Deals in Front Page News
- Google Chrome 44.0.2403.130 in Front Page News
- Upgrade to 10 32bit. Reinstall 64bit later. in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- new to teamviwer need help in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.