Recent reports suggested that hackers from the People's Liberation Army of China were behind attacks on computers in a handful of Western countries. Chinese military expert Wang Xinjun, a researcher at the Academy of Military Sciences, noted that although China was worse hit by computer hackers than any Western nation, unlike other countries, China does not point the finger of blame. "It's very strange and surprising that (even though) only one or two website attacks are from China among the thousands of hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China. Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other countries, and especially the Cold War mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," said Xinjun.
- I made the mistake of deploying Onedrive For Buisness in Software Discussion & Support
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Popular Adblock Plus fork Adblock Edge to be discontinued in Software Discussion & Support
- All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 in It's a Conspiracy!
- Cannot upgrade to a newer build. Help please in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Lumia 520 won't update to Windows 10 preview! in Windows Phone
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- HTC One M9 review - is this really the One for you? in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.