Recent reports suggested that hackers from the People's Liberation Army of China were behind attacks on computers in a handful of Western countries. Chinese military expert Wang Xinjun, a researcher at the Academy of Military Sciences, noted that although China was worse hit by computer hackers than any Western nation, unlike other countries, China does not point the finger of blame. "It's very strange and surprising that (even though) only one or two website attacks are from China among the thousands of hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China. Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other countries, and especially the Cold War mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," said Xinjun.
- Exact Audio Copy 1.1 in Front Page News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Just started new YouTube series; looking for feedback in General Discussion
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- Different between WD passport ultra and element in Hardware Hangout
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition announced in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.