Recent reports suggested that hackers from the People's Liberation Army of China were behind attacks on computers in a handful of Western countries. Chinese military expert Wang Xinjun, a researcher at the Academy of Military Sciences, noted that although China was worse hit by computer hackers than any Western nation, unlike other countries, China does not point the finger of blame. "It's very strange and surprising that (even though) only one or two website attacks are from China among the thousands of hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China. Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other countries, and especially the Cold War mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," said Xinjun.
- OnePlus is giving away 'Cardboard' VR viewers for free, shipping not included in Front Page News
- Does Burger King leave bad taste with the idea in Poll Station
- Hello :D in Introduce Yourself
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Can't clean install Windows 10 builds 10130, 10158, 10159 and 10162 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.