Recent reports suggested that hackers from the People's Liberation Army of China were behind attacks on computers in a handful of Western countries. Chinese military expert Wang Xinjun, a researcher at the Academy of Military Sciences, noted that although China was worse hit by computer hackers than any Western nation, unlike other countries, China does not point the finger of blame. "It's very strange and surprising that (even though) only one or two website attacks are from China among the thousands of hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China. Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other countries, and especially the Cold War mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," said Xinjun.
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- How do People Believe this Stuff? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Could there be a "faster" USB 3.0 port?... Or am I having driver problems? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- PS4 Firmware 2.50 in Sony Console
- Chrome most popular, Firefox least in Back Page News
- PlayStation Vue Limited Launch in Sony Console
- Budman and IT security experts, please come in man... in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.