Walmart may or may not be on the verge of offering a $198 Toshiba HD DVD player, but CircuitCity already is. That's right, Toshiba's HD-A2, which started out at $500 is now priced at $200 at CircuitCity, available via online purchase with free shipping or in-store pickup. Toshiba is pushing the price advantage viciously, but will it be enough? One can argue that whether or not Walmart offers the $200 price tag is much more important, seeing as it is the biggest retailer in the U.S. I personally believe that the rumours are true, and expect the Walmart offer to begin within a week. It will be very interesting to see how Sony will respond; there is still much time until the holidays. The HD war continues: to the consumer's delight, prices are dropping, but to the consumer's dismay, a winner has yet to emerge.
- Xbox One Update: November 2014 in Microsoft Console
- Computer unable to detect the home wifi in Internet, Network & Security
- How does xp mode for windows 8 work? in Software Discussion & Support
- EBOLA Outbreak in It's a Conspiracy!
- Lifemate Preview - Coming Soon in Software created by our members
- Surface Pro 2 quietly disappears from the Microsoft store in Front Page News
- NASA Commercial Crew selections in Science Discussion & News
- SimCity (2013) seems very complicated! in Computer Gaming