Coda is a single window development application by Panic, for Mac OS X. It includes a text editor, a CSS editor, a terminal, books, SVN support, and more.
New in Coda 1.6:
- Introducing Coda Plug-ins!
- Extend Coda's editor in limitless new directions
- Double-click a downloaded plug-in to install it
- Installed plug-ins appear in a new "Plug-ins" menu
- Write plug-ins using your favorite scripting language, or Cocoa
- Use the new Coda Plug-in Creator to wrap your scripts into easily-installed plug-ins.
- Learn more at the Coda Developer Zone
- Open Quickly. Find and open your files instantly. Hit Control-Q, or use the File > Open Quickly.
- Smart Spell Check. Spell checking for your words — not your code. (Live spellcheck requires Mac OS X 10.5)
- Added "Cappuccino" (Objective-J) syntax mode.