The DX10 patch for Company of Heroes has been released, bringing to v1.70 this real-time strategy game set in World War II and developed by Relic Entertainment. A playable demo can be found here. NVIDIA ForceWare 158.45 for Windows Vista are recommended for the best performance possible. You can get them here (32-bit) or here (64-bit), depending on the Windows Vista version you are running. Enjoy! Update - a DX9 vs. DX10 trailer also available, as well as the German version of the patch and the changelog
- Office 2016 crash in Software Discussion & Support
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Hello :D in Introduce Yourself
- Spam? in Site & Forum Issues
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- New Bing video tugs at your heartstrings, tests how well you can fight back tears in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 build 10162 ISOs ahead of release to Slow Ring in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.