The DX10 patch for Company of Heroes has been released, bringing to v1.70 this real-time strategy game set in World War II and developed by Relic Entertainment. A playable demo can be found here. NVIDIA ForceWare 158.45 for Windows Vista are recommended for the best performance possible. You can get them here (32-bit) or here (64-bit), depending on the Windows Vista version you are running. Enjoy! Update - a DX9 vs. DX10 trailer also available, as well as the German version of the patch and the changelog
- XB1 Vibration in Microsoft Console
- Massive space-sim 'Elite: Dangerous' coming to Xbox One this summer in Microsoft Console
- Installed SSD now have problems. in Hardware Hangout
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- "Star Trek" fans told to stop 'Spocking' Canadian $5 bill in Real World News
- ULA wants the public to name its next rocket in Science Discussion & News
- Police Could Charge a Data Center in the Largest Child Porn Bust Ever in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.