The DX10 patch for Company of Heroes has been released, bringing to v1.70 this real-time strategy game set in World War II and developed by Relic Entertainment. A playable demo can be found here. NVIDIA ForceWare 158.45 for Windows Vista are recommended for the best performance possible. You can get them here (32-bit) or here (64-bit), depending on the Windows Vista version you are running. Enjoy! Update - a DX9 vs. DX10 trailer also available, as well as the German version of the patch and the changelog
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- How do I change the position of Facebook Likebox Plugin? in Web Design / Programming
- Review of the Elephone P6000, the smartphone that made me rethink the point of flagships in Front Page News
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- French barman guilty over 56 shots that killed customer in Real World News
- Fedora 22 released and available now in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- AOMEI PXE Boot Tool in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.