The DX10 patch for Company of Heroes has been released, bringing to v1.70 this real-time strategy game set in World War II and developed by Relic Entertainment. A playable demo can be found here. NVIDIA ForceWare 158.45 for Windows Vista are recommended for the best performance possible. You can get them here (32-bit) or here (64-bit), depending on the Windows Vista version you are running. Enjoy! Update - a DX9 vs. DX10 trailer also available, as well as the German version of the patch and the changelog
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Project CARS - Community Assisted Racing Simulator in Gamers' Hangout
- Latest Nvidia GPU driver comes with support for linux kernel 4.0! in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Forum's signature keeps my old name in Site & Forum Issues
- KDE ships version 5.2 of plasma next workspace in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Cannot upgrade to a newer build. Help please in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- uTorrent hopes to regain trust after BitCoin mining controversy in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.