CPU-Z is a tiny freeware application that provides information on your current processor (including voltages, clock speeds and cache), the mainboard and memory. The program is a self contained exe file, which allows you to run it without installing. Power users and overclockers will find CPU-Z an invaluable tool as it exposes values not normally accessible via Windows.
What's new in 1.35?
- ATI RS350, RS400, RS480/RX480, RS482, RD580/RX580, RS600/RD600, RS690, RS700 chipsets support.
- ATI SB600 southbridge support.
- Intel P965 chipset support.
- Engineering samples Core based CPUs report.
- Windows Vista product line report.
View: CPU-Z Website