CPU-Z is a freeware detection program base on the Panopsys hardware detection engine.
It allows to get some information on your system, including :
- Processor name and vendor
- Core stepping and process
- Processor package
- Processor current core voltage
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier
- Partial overclock detection
- Processor features, including supported instructions sets.
- L1 to L3 cache information : location, size, speed, technology.
- Motherboard information : name, vendor, BIOS, chipset, memory, AGP.
- Memory information : size, type, timings, specifications.
- New PCI devices report.
- Switch for VCore report in .ini file.
- VCore report on some uGuru mainboards.
- Improved clocks computation.
- Improved support for latest AMD CPUs, Celeron D 3x1 (EM64T).
- Improved support for SiS 649, 650 and 656 chipsets, Intel 915PM chipset.
- Improved stability when several instances of CPU-Z are running in the same time.
- Restored html report in ghost mode (see "Parameters" chapter above).
View: CPU-Z Product Info