Almost exactly three years has now passed since the first Live cards were released. With the launch of the Live card one of, if not the most compelling feature was Creative Labs claim that the chip that powered it, Emu10k1, could be reprogrammed through software to support new features without a performance hit. Not long after, they unveiled the new Live!Ware program, the name Creative choose for their driver upgrade program. The features that have been added over the last 3 years in software include an increase from 8 to 32 3D sound streams, dramatically improved 3D audio engine, improved reverb engine, support for occlusion and obstructions through EAX 2.0 and wide range of software programs ranging from dramatically improved configuration software (e.g. Live!Task and Surround Mixer) to completely separate programs (e.g. Oozic (formerly Lava), and MiniDisc center).
- Progress ISS cargo flight: FAILURE in Science Discussion & News
- Best Translation Software. in General Discussion
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- May 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- anyway to repair corrupt ost files for all users in Software Discussion & Support
- Have anyone succeeded in opening the blue People app? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- UFO Caught On Camera - 2015 in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- ‘Shawshank’ Fugitive Arrested 56 Years After Escape in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.