Almost exactly three years has now passed since the first Live cards were released. With the launch of the Live card one of, if not the most compelling feature was Creative Labs claim that the chip that powered it, Emu10k1, could be reprogrammed through software to support new features without a performance hit. Not long after, they unveiled the new Live!Ware program, the name Creative choose for their driver upgrade program. The features that have been added over the last 3 years in software include an increase from 8 to 32 3D sound streams, dramatically improved 3D audio engine, improved reverb engine, support for occlusion and obstructions through EAX 2.0 and wide range of software programs ranging from dramatically improved configuration software (e.g. Live!Task and Surround Mixer) to completely separate programs (e.g. Oozic (formerly Lava), and MiniDisc center).
- How can I sell my Xbox 360? in Microsoft Console Xbox
- Latest AMD drivers for Windows 10 Issue - R9 280x in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Can't activate Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- mIRC 7.43 in Front Page News
- Microsoft Edge - What's missing in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in Real World News
- "Windows 10 Upgrade" - Email Scam (ransomware) in Back Page News
- Save your Windows 10 creation tools and .iso's in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.