Almost exactly three years has now passed since the first Live cards were released. With the launch of the Live card one of, if not the most compelling feature was Creative Labs claim that the chip that powered it, Emu10k1, could be reprogrammed through software to support new features without a performance hit. Not long after, they unveiled the new Live!Ware program, the name Creative choose for their driver upgrade program. The features that have been added over the last 3 years in software include an increase from 8 to 32 3D sound streams, dramatically improved 3D audio engine, improved reverb engine, support for occlusion and obstructions through EAX 2.0 and wide range of software programs ranging from dramatically improved configuration software (e.g. Live!Task and Surround Mixer) to completely separate programs (e.g. Oozic (formerly Lava), and MiniDisc center).
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- Is anybody else unaffected by caffeine or energy drinks? in General Discussion
- In my class, there is one who has a Windows Phone in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Win 7 64; certain tasks refuse to be closed / forcefully ended in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Journalistic Integrity in the gaming press is shot in It's a Conspiracy!
- Replacement laptop (i7, SSD) in Hardware Hangout
- Light Alloy 4.8.2 in Front Page News
- yazidis face genocide at the hands of Islamic State in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.