Almost exactly three years has now passed since the first Live cards were released. With the launch of the Live card one of, if not the most compelling feature was Creative Labs claim that the chip that powered it, Emu10k1, could be reprogrammed through software to support new features without a performance hit. Not long after, they unveiled the new Live!Ware program, the name Creative choose for their driver upgrade program. The features that have been added over the last 3 years in software include an increase from 8 to 32 3D sound streams, dramatically improved 3D audio engine, improved reverb engine, support for occlusion and obstructions through EAX 2.0 and wide range of software programs ranging from dramatically improved configuration software (e.g. Live!Task and Surround Mixer) to completely separate programs (e.g. Oozic (formerly Lava), and MiniDisc center).
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- Major issue with my handset in Android
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges; Face Extradition to U.S. in Real World News
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.