This download is a beta driver providing Microsoft® Windows® XP support for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty®
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi
- Resolves the issue for systems with 4 GB of RAM.
- Resolves the Digital I/O detection issue when restarting your computer.
- Before installing this driver, close the Creative MediaSource Go! application on your desktop and restart your computer. (After you have installed this driver, you may manually launch the MediaSource Go! application from the Start menu)
- When adjusting the master volume in any of the Mode Console, there is no sound output in the rear speakers. (Use the Microsoft Volume Control panel to adjust the master volume)
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) 2005 or Window XP MCE 2004
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi audio devices listed above
This is BETA software!, please use caution when installing it on your system.
Download: Creative X-Fi Drivers for XP v2.14.0001 Beta | Mirror
Link: Home Page