When a content owner creates an audio or video stream, they can add script commands (such as URL script commands and custom script commands) to be encoded in the stream. When the stream is played back, the script commands can trigger events in an embedded player program, or they can open your browser and then navigate to a Web page. This behavior is by design. This update changes the way that Windows Media Player handles URL script commands that are embedded in a stream.
- Buy Passport, Visa, vozačka dozvola, id kartice email@example.com in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Space mining is now... in Science Discussion & News
- Real/Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas( firstname.lastname@example.org ) in Site & Forum Issues
- Man nearly beaten to death by group of teenagers because he tried to do the right thing in Real World Issues
- Buy Passport ,Visa,Driving License,id cards (( email@example.com )) in Introduce Yourself
- Windows Update in Windows XP in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Help with TCP Socket Server Client in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Win with NeoWin... Hello! in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.