Intel has received an license to support CrossFireX on its upcoming P45 chipsets, according to sources at motherboard makers. Although ATI originally said it would be open to licensing CrossFire to those who wanted to, the acquisition of the company by AMD, followed by the resignations of Dave Orton and Rick Hegberg, former CEO and vice president of worldwide sales of ATI, respectively, sparked concerns among motherboard makers that AMD would completely cut its cooperation with Intel.
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 8.1 Including February Updates ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- IPB 4 release candidate now out in Site & Forum Issues
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
- Split Rar files CRC Failing in Software Discussion & Support
- Acer returns to the Windows Phone fray with an entry-level device in Front Page News
- Time Warner Cable 300mbs Internet/RoutersConfiguration in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.