Intel has received an license to support CrossFireX on its upcoming P45 chipsets, according to sources at motherboard makers. Although ATI originally said it would be open to licensing CrossFire to those who wanted to, the acquisition of the company by AMD, followed by the resignations of Dave Orton and Rick Hegberg, former CEO and vice president of worldwide sales of ATI, respectively, sparked concerns among motherboard makers that AMD would completely cut its cooperation with Intel.
- Allegedly Microsoft excluded other carriers by inking a deal with AT&T for the Lumia 950 in Front Page News
- Microsoft Health just got an awesome new overhaul in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Star Wars Battlefront open beta test kicks off today in Front Page News
- New figures show Chrome dominating over Edge in Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Spec Showdown: Surface Book vs MacBook Pro vs Dell XPS 13 in Front Page News
- Looking to Upgrade my Late 2008 Nehalem System in Hardware Hangout
- Discuss: What do you think of Microsoft's new Surface Book? in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.