Intel has received an license to support CrossFireX on its upcoming P45 chipsets, according to sources at motherboard makers. Although ATI originally said it would be open to licensing CrossFire to those who wanted to, the acquisition of the company by AMD, followed by the resignations of Dave Orton and Rick Hegberg, former CEO and vice president of worldwide sales of ATI, respectively, sparked concerns among motherboard makers that AMD would completely cut its cooperation with Intel.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- ASUS Essence STX II 7.1 Review in Reviews by Members for Members
- Valve cancels paid mods for Skyrim in Computer Gaming
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs Manny Pacquiao in Poll Station
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.