Intel has received an license to support CrossFireX on its upcoming P45 chipsets, according to sources at motherboard makers. Although ATI originally said it would be open to licensing CrossFire to those who wanted to, the acquisition of the company by AMD, followed by the resignations of Dave Orton and Rick Hegberg, former CEO and vice president of worldwide sales of ATI, respectively, sparked concerns among motherboard makers that AMD would completely cut its cooperation with Intel.
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- What are the best security apps for Android? in Android
- UXTheme patched, but start button won't change properly in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- MCSA/MCSE exam advi in Server Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.