Intel has received an license to support CrossFireX on its upcoming P45 chipsets, according to sources at motherboard makers. Although ATI originally said it would be open to licensing CrossFire to those who wanted to, the acquisition of the company by AMD, followed by the resignations of Dave Orton and Rick Hegberg, former CEO and vice president of worldwide sales of ATI, respectively, sparked concerns among motherboard makers that AMD would completely cut its cooperation with Intel.
- CCNA training for only 10$ - promo from udemy.com in Internet, Network & Security
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Qihoo 360 Wanring in Software Discussion & Support
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Budman and IT security experts, please come in man... in Internet, Network & Security
- Failing hard drive question in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.