Intel has received an license to support CrossFireX on its upcoming P45 chipsets, according to sources at motherboard makers. Although ATI originally said it would be open to licensing CrossFire to those who wanted to, the acquisition of the company by AMD, followed by the resignations of Dave Orton and Rick Hegberg, former CEO and vice president of worldwide sales of ATI, respectively, sparked concerns among motherboard makers that AMD would completely cut its cooperation with Intel.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Firefox to scan a user's browsing history to suggest advertising websites in Front Page News
- Memory Error After Installing "Optional" Updates in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Today marks the 25th anniversary of Windows 3.0 in Front Page News
- Is there anything Windows 10 does better? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Nintendo kills off the basic Wii U in Japan in Nintendo Console
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Halo Online in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.