CyberLink PowerDirector it is a Complete Production Studio for Editing and Publishing Home Movies. The patch is relevant for users who have experienced the following problems.
- DVD Template Designer - 29 new designs, moveable buttons, text and color tools let you create stylish menus for your movie DVDs.
- Slideshow Wizard - New styles for presenting photos let you turn a folder of image files into a dynamic slideshow in minutes.
- Animated PiP Designer - New alpha-blended objects and a motion path generator create dramatic PiP effects to enhance your video content.
- Video Subtitle Room - Easily inserted directly on the screen or imported as text, new video subtitles offer an easy way to caption scenes and describe video content.
- Magic Movie Wizard - Great for beginners, convenient for experts, the automated step-by-step approach quickly guides you through movie production.
- Improved Magic Style - New animation elements and refreshed themes let you automatically edit your movie, add effects, and insert a title and credits using a handy timeline. Add or remove any part of the timeline after creating it.
- Improved Magic Fix - Enhanced precision ensures that shaky videos are stabilized with greater accuracy, photos are sharpened.
- Improved Magic Clean - New back light correction and white balance improve hard-to-fix mistakes often caused by poor lighting conditions.
- Cool transitions and effects - Huge library of transitions and effects turns video clips and photos into an alluring storyline.
- Dialog Balloons - Drag-and-drop templates let you add unspoken thoughts and highlight sections of conversation for humorous results.
- Title templates - Multiple layers, animated text, and a choice of font and color, create professional opening titles, stylish chapter names, and closing credits.
- Audio track for PiPs - Heighten the impact of moving PiP objects with accompanying sounds.
- Publish directly to YouTube - Get seen by millions of viewers by outputting your file directly to YouTube.
- Store files online via Media Max powered by Streamload.com - 25 MB of free online storage provides access to your files via the internet.
- Write back to HDV tape - Storage on your HDV tape lets you use your camcorder as your playback device.
- Burn to DVD - Built-in disc authoring creates DVDs for playback on a home player or PC.
- Output as a file for iPod or PSP - Produce movies that you can watch everywhere.
- Supports the import and conversion of files in the AVCHD format from the following models: Sony SR1, Sony SR7,
- Sony CX7, Sony UX1, Canon HG10, Canon HR10, Panasonic SD1, Panasonic SD3, Sanyo HD1000.
- Supports TOD import from JVC camcorders.
Download: CyberLink PowerDirector 6 build 2312 Updated Patch
Link: Home Page