Thanks Matthey for the heads up on this release. A new DAEMON Tools version has just been released fixing some minor problems.
DAEMON Tools is a superb tool for emulation common copy-protections and images created by various burn programs.
- Fixed driver failure on 2000/XP systems with renamed 'ntoskrnl.exe'
- Fixed installation problem on some WindowsNT systems with non-default root directory name
- Fixed unit locking issue on WindowsNT
- Fixed 'Product not installed' problem when calling 'daemon.exe' from NT/2000/XP command prompt
- Analog audio play stops after any command that reads sectors from virtual CDROM
News source: DAEMON Tools Homepage