Jeff Clarke, senior vice president and general manager of Dell Incorporated's business product group, has confirmed that the company will sell a Latitude Tablet PC before the end of year via a short video posted on Direct2Dell's blog. Clarke mentions that the device is designed specifically for the education, the health care and corporate market place. During the video, he has what we can only assume is a prototype of a very thin Latitude Tablet PC that opens like a notebook but has a screen which can be positioned upwards to work like a traditional tablet. "We have done a lot of engineering that makes it one of the lightest weight, convertible tablets in the market place. We have spent considerable time working on the interface to make it easier to use where it has a leadership technology in its pen and touch interface," said Clarke.
- Greenhouse gas fear over increased levels of meat eating in Science Discussion & News
- The harms of Masturbation and Pornography in General Discussion
- Neowin Official Fantasy Football League: 2014 Edition in The Sporting Arena
- What is it like to build a desktop PC startup that “no one needs”? in Hardware Hangout
- Hello to all in Introduce Yourself
- Which Nikon DSLR (<£500) do you recommend? in Digital Camera Lab
- Can we change the color of Focus Rectangle, Is it possible? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Printer only prints sometimes in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.