Jeff Clarke, senior vice president and general manager of Dell Incorporated's business product group, has confirmed that the company will sell a Latitude Tablet PC before the end of year via a short video posted on Direct2Dell's blog. Clarke mentions that the device is designed specifically for the education, the health care and corporate market place. During the video, he has what we can only assume is a prototype of a very thin Latitude Tablet PC that opens like a notebook but has a screen which can be positioned upwards to work like a traditional tablet. "We have done a lot of engineering that makes it one of the lightest weight, convertible tablets in the market place. We have spent considerable time working on the interface to make it easier to use where it has a leadership technology in its pen and touch interface," said Clarke.
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- 'A Häagen-Dazs-aster': Police churn out tenuous puns as uninsured ice cream van is seized in Real World News
- Redirected to YouTube a lot in Site & Forum Issues
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Man mocks alligators, jumps in water and is killed in Texas in Real World News
- I´m having trouble with dial-up and error 720 :/ in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.