Jeff Clarke, senior vice president and general manager of Dell Incorporated's business product group, has confirmed that the company will sell a Latitude Tablet PC before the end of year via a short video posted on Direct2Dell's blog. Clarke mentions that the device is designed specifically for the education, the health care and corporate market place. During the video, he has what we can only assume is a prototype of a very thin Latitude Tablet PC that opens like a notebook but has a screen which can be positioned upwards to work like a traditional tablet. "We have done a lot of engineering that makes it one of the lightest weight, convertible tablets in the market place. We have spent considerable time working on the interface to make it easier to use where it has a leadership technology in its pen and touch interface," said Clarke.
- Microsoft HoloLens Project Designer Killed in Drunk Driving Hit-and-Run in Microsoft Console
- Helldivers Is Like A Video Game Version Of Starship Troopers in Sony Console
- "Star Trek" fans told to stop 'Spocking' Canadian $5 bill in Real World News
- Special limited MGS5 PlayStation 4 announced in Sony Console
- EA Shuts Down SimCity Developer Maxis in Gamers' Hangout
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- If S6 fails then Flagship is dead for Android in Android
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.