Jeff Clarke, senior vice president and general manager of Dell Incorporated's business product group, has confirmed that the company will sell a Latitude Tablet PC before the end of year via a short video posted on Direct2Dell's blog. Clarke mentions that the device is designed specifically for the education, the health care and corporate market place. During the video, he has what we can only assume is a prototype of a very thin Latitude Tablet PC that opens like a notebook but has a screen which can be positioned upwards to work like a traditional tablet. "We have done a lot of engineering that makes it one of the lightest weight, convertible tablets in the market place. We have spent considerable time working on the interface to make it easier to use where it has a leadership technology in its pen and touch interface," said Clarke.
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- Early warning 32 states face fiscal crisis in Real World Issues
- Alternative to Genie Timeline in Software Discussion & Support
- Wall Street Firm Develops New High-Speed Algorithm... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- 4K monitor first try in Hardware Hangout
- All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 in It's a Conspiracy!
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.