Jeff Clarke, senior vice president and general manager of Dell Incorporated's business product group, has confirmed that the company will sell a Latitude Tablet PC before the end of year via a short video posted on Direct2Dell's blog. Clarke mentions that the device is designed specifically for the education, the health care and corporate market place. During the video, he has what we can only assume is a prototype of a very thin Latitude Tablet PC that opens like a notebook but has a screen which can be positioned upwards to work like a traditional tablet. "We have done a lot of engineering that makes it one of the lightest weight, convertible tablets in the market place. We have spent considerable time working on the interface to make it easier to use where it has a leadership technology in its pen and touch interface," said Clarke.
- Whistleblowers Band Together To Sue FBI, NSA And DOJ For Malicious Prosecution, Civil Liberties Violations in Domestic Politics
- Screenshots of Windows 10 Mobile build 10534 leak with new connectivity settings in tow in Front Page News
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall Of Sound
- Will Office 365 be updated the day Office 2016 is released? in Software Discussion Support
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- Apple Laptop for Development in Apple Mac Support
- Ubuntu Privacy Issues Eerily Similar To Windows 10 in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.