Jeff Clarke, senior vice president and general manager of Dell Incorporated's business product group, has confirmed that the company will sell a Latitude Tablet PC before the end of year via a short video posted on Direct2Dell's blog. Clarke mentions that the device is designed specifically for the education, the health care and corporate market place. During the video, he has what we can only assume is a prototype of a very thin Latitude Tablet PC that opens like a notebook but has a screen which can be positioned upwards to work like a traditional tablet. "We have done a lot of engineering that makes it one of the lightest weight, convertible tablets in the market place. We have spent considerable time working on the interface to make it easier to use where it has a leadership technology in its pen and touch interface," said Clarke.
- Windows 10 Privacy - Keylogger in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 is said to be running on 67 million PCs already in front page news
- Possible to remove the right sidebar on the forum home? in site forum issues
- Iperf 3.1b3 Windows build in internet network security
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in wall of sound
- August 2015 Desktops in general discussion
- "Digital Licensing" - New Licensing System Introduced In Windows 10 in microsoft insider windows office previews
- Issue with Real World News in site forum issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.