With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Lizard Squad claims reponsibility for PlayStation Network outage in Front Page News
- Win 10 Slow Login : SOLVED ! in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Are we Linux users arrogant about security? in Linux Unix Support
- We're upgrading the forums to 4.1 w/e of 28 November in Site Announcements
- Businessman Buys 400 American Soldiers Meals During Airport Layover in Real World News
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- Neowin Website Bug in frontpage in Site Forum Issues
- Police hunt shooter near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.