With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- MS has gone clinically insane in Microsoft Beta
- Interesting Issue with Hyper-V Windows 8.1 in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Need help with a Mac issue in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Gunman killed after shooting 2 officers at Minnesota city hall in Real World News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Looking for a new mouse in Hardware Hangout
- Analysts have no idea what to do with Microsoft in Front Page News