With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Windows Store no longer working in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Office for iPad now supports monthly subscriptions but it doesn't make cents in Front Page News
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
- FBI produces 'news' radio program... in Domestic Politics
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Europe’s Comet-hunting Rosetta Probe Reaches “Scientific Disneyland” in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.