With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Wasteland 2 GOTY Edition announced for PS4 in Sony Console
- Helldivers Is Like A Video Game Version Of Starship Troopers in Sony Console
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Is Windows 10 stable enough for a main OS? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- EA Shuts Down SimCity Developer Maxis in Gamers' Hangout
- Musashi, WW II Japanese warship, found 70 years after sinking in Science Discussion & News
- Elementary OS Choice in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- SSD questions. in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.