With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Microsoft rolls out updated cumulative update (KB3120677) for Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Migrate ESXI to new drive in Virtualization Cloud Services
- Microsoft adds 35,000 traffic cameras to Bing Maps in 11 countries in Front Page News
- Windows-based tablet adoption expected to nearly double by 2019 in Front Page News
- Discuss: As its general release approaches, what do you think of Windows 10 Mobile? in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- is there a good icall alternative for windows ? in Software Discussion Support
- Start10 - Why Couldn't Microsoft Make The Start Menu on Windows 10 Like This One? in Microsoft Windows Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.