With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
- Illinois lottery winners have to wait for payout due to budget impasse in Real World News
- Teen girl Michelle Carter's texts blamed for suicide of friend Conrad Roy, 18 in Real World News
- Apple TV rumoured to have motion-sensitive remote control to attract casual gamers in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Poll: Are you still waiting to upgrade to Windows 10? in Front Page News
- Joe Biden's Son Blames "Russian Agents" For Ashley Madison Profile in Real World News
- IDC: Apple Watch takes 20% of wearable device market, with 3.6m shipments last quarter in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.