With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Which Linux distribution do you prefer? (2015) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Sen. Robert Menendez indicted in Domestic Politics
- Woman says boy, girl killed to stop abuse in Real World News
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anyone else having trouble installing TAP drivers (VPN software)? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- iPhone 4S wont boot and gives an error during updating in iPhone/iOS
- This is how Google celebrated April Fools' Day in Front Page News
- Greetings! in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.