With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Facebook flags aboriginal names as not 'authentic' in Back Page News
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
- Low power & high efficiency PSU in Hardware Hangout
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- HTC One M8 Windows Mobile in the uk? in Windows Phone
- This is the most attractive Android Wear device so far and it's made by Huawei in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.