With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Windows 10 for Phone good direction? in Windows Phone
- Girl, 6, rats out father to police in Real World News
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- What does everyone think of the new Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Best paid windows store media player app in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Some users are experiencing issues activating the latest builds of Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.