With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Discuss: What do you expect from an affordable smartphone? in Front Page News
- BlackBerry's Android powered 'Priv' rumored to cost $630 (RMB 3,999) in Front Page News
- Free the Nipple movement. in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- This is what's new in Windows 10 build 10565 in Front Page News
- GLOBAL GIVEAWAY: Win a Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE Windows Phone + MD-12 Wireless Speaker! in Front Page News
- Everything 18.104.22.1685 Beta in Front Page News
- Acer reveals new Windows 10 portables in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.