With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Africentric school enrols 56 students for September in Real World News
- Don’t Ignore The Homegrown Terror Threat in Domestic Politics
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Why does Gabe Aul spam me? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- format the windows phone.... in Windows Phone
- Questions About Office 2016 "Desktop Apps" and "Universal Apps" in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Shops on fire, do you take stuff or run? in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.