With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Releasing in Q1 2016 (Jan-Mar) in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Blank Spam Messages in Internet, Network & Security
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Mohammed Cartoon Contest: Protested in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.