With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- How much trouble would I have cloning my SSD onto a new computer? in Hardware Hangout
- Best Windows Phone? in Windows Phone
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- I´m having trouble with dial-up and error 720 :/ in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Win 8.1 hal.dll bsod in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.