With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Microsoft is readying several gaming features for HoloLens in Front Page News
- Microsoft says Cortana now integrates with Wolfram Alpha - Nope, it's not in Front Page News
- WPS Office 2014 out now! in Back Page News
- New Server: What should I upgrade? in Virtualization Cloud Services
- What are your biggest Windows 10 bugbears? in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall Of Sound
- Microsoft finally turns on shared folder sync for OneDrive in Front Page News
- Microsoft rebrands Xbox Music app on iPhone to Groove in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.