With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Syracuse students use LAVA to cook a steak in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- That is down to acceptable management in Hardware Hangout
- Carlo Nash says he was captivated in Hardware Hangout
- Its aback to Premier Alliance duties in Introduce Yourself
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.