With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Trojan Remover 18.104.22.16833 in Front Page News
- Indiana pizzeria swarmed with negative Yelp reviews after saying it won't cater gay weddings in Real World Issues
- MacBook Retina produces CPU benchmark numbers that put it in line with 2011 i7 Macbook Air in Front Page News
- KDE ships version 5.0 of plasma next workspace in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- OnePlus screws up again, apologizes after repeated failure to deliver OS updates on time in Front Page News
- Tor Browser Bundle 4.0.6 in Front Page News
- Thunderbird 31.6.0 in Front Page News
- Do you encrypt your folders or drives? in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.