With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- Windows 10 is said to be running on 67 million PCs already in front page news
- Windows 10 Privacy - Keylogger in microsoft windows discussion support
- Surface RT/2, apps, the Store and full HD backups? in microsoft windows discussion support
- August 2015 Desktops in general discussion
- Best Mac Anti-Virus Thread in apple mac discussion support
- Microsoft says it could be "weeks" before you get your Windows 10 upgrade notification in front page news
- Windows 10 post upgrade explorer.exe crash loop in microsoft windows discussion support
- Best Buy will help you upgrade to Windows 10...but its help doesn't come free in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.