With the recent announcement of Dell selling its PCs at Best Buy, many began to wonder who would be responsible for the Tech Support. It turns out that Dell has authorized both the Geek Squad and Best Buy to provide support for the Dell systems purchased there. All Dell products sold through Best Buy will come standard with a 1-year warranty, a return policy of 14 days, and everything would be handled according to Best Buy's policies. Extended warranties are also to be purchased through Best Buy. For the rest of Dell consumers, this (hopefully) means there will be less congestion on their Tech Support phone lines.
- printer madness with OS X clients in multi-OS environment in Internet, Network & Security
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- install a root CA on to iOS? in Internet, Network & Security
- Xbox One vs. PS4 vs. Wii U: Microsoft Still Trailing Behind in Gamers' Hangout
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat in Real World Issues
- Scalemate Beta 1 - Out now in Software created by our members
- Tax policy: Burger King in Talks to Buy Canadian Chain Tim Hortons in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.