To describe Gas Powered Games' Demigod as a DotA clone is doing a disservice to its target audience. Demigod is DotA for people who think DotA sounds like a division of Homeland Security.
So what is Demigod? Picture a PC RTS where the player controls a single, gigantic hero unit--an RTS/action-RPG hybrid. Each side has an automatically-spawning horde of minor units, with the Demigod's task being to either direct them to a specific location, or impact the battle to the point that your side eventually overtakes the opposing enemy.
- Revolutionary team-based action game that includes RTS, action RPG and fighting game elements
- Work cooperatively with teammates (AI or human in multiplayer) to dominate your opponents
- Level up your Demigod and purchase unique equipment
- Fight and lead your troops with the goal of pushing the battle into your opponent's territory and destroying their stronghold
- Fight in fantastic arenas
- Two styles of play: Assassin and General
- Simple RTS-style controls
- Advanced AI
- Robust multiplayer
- Ranked and unranked games via our GPGnet service
- Clan, chat, and tournament support
- Future plans include downloadable content
View: Demigod website