Microsoft DirectX is a group of technologies designed to make Windows-based computers an ideal platform for running and displaying applications rich in multimedia elements such as full-color graphics, video, 3D animation, and rich audio. It includes security and performance updates, along with many new features across all technologies, which can be accessed by applications using the DirectX APIs.
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Steam begins allowing mod creators to sell their work in Computer Gaming
- Microsoft releases Build 2015 apps for Windows Phone, Android, and iOS in Front Page News
- When threads collide in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- What's the name of your Wi-fi? in Internet, Network & Security
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.