doPDF installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To convert to PDF, you just have to print the document to doPDF, the free pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
What's new in this version:
- Corrected install on Windows XP Embedded
- Corrected GUI crash on Windows XP
- The PDF creation date now takes into account daylight saving time changes
- Added version information in list of programs
- Type1 fonts are embedded only on request
- Display corrections for the About window (on Windows 8)