DoubleSafety 3.5 has been released.
DoubleSafety is an easy-to-use program intended to automatically back up important data to your hard disk, a local area network, a CD or DVD. Compressed backups (in the zip format) save space and incremental backups save time.
Thanks to the built-in scheduler, you can stop worrying about the safety of your data. DoubleSafety makes backups of your data in a fully automatic mode. You can also use any other scheduler to schedule items to be backed up.
The convenient setup wizards of DoubleSafety make the process of creating backup copies easy even for a beginner, but advanced options are also available.
Main features of DoubleSafety:
- Compressing data into the Zip format
- Incremental backup (only data modified since the last backup are backed up)
- Writing to a CD or DVD and automatically splitting archives into several disks if necessary
- Strong AES encryption of archives being created will protect information from other people
- A powerful and flexibly customizable scheduler making backups in the fully automatic mode
- A system of backup items allowing you to flexibly customize the backup schedule
- The Restore Data wizard allowing you to restore only the files you select
- All backup operations are logged
- Free technical support
View: Official site
A special discount is available to NeoWin visitors. You can order DoubleSafety with a 30% discount using the following link: https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout...ON1=NWN-182-433.