Driver Genius Professional is a professional driver management tool features both driver management and hardware diagnostics. Driver Genius provides such practical functions as driver backup, restoration, update and removal for computer users. If you often reinstall your operating system, you may not forget such painful experiences of searching all around for all kinds of drivers. If unfortunately you have lost your driver CD, the search will be more troublesome and time-consuming.
Driver Genius can automatically find driver for a device that the system can't find a driver for it. It can recognize the name and vendor's information of the device, and directly provide download URL for the required driver. Driver Genius also supports online updates for drivers of existing hardware devices. There are more than 30,000 most recent drivers for such hardware devices as motherboards, video cards, sound cards, network cards, modems, monitors, mouse, keyboards, digital cameras, video capture cards, etc. on Driver Genius web site. Driver Genius customers can obtain information for latest drivers by Driver Genius's LiveUpdate program, which can synchronize to the database on Driver Genius site.
What's new in this version:
- Improved download server check speed.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS and Gigabyte mainboard.
- Improved stability for hard drive detection.
- Hardware Info: Support new NVIDIA GeForce GPU (NVIDIA GeForce GT 710M,755M, Quadro K510M,K2100M,K4100M, GRID K100 and GRID K200)
- Fixed: Application may crash when downloading driver.
- Fixed: Application may crash on some Windows 8.1 systems.