And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Is there a third party program that will allow me to set up a voice activated login? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- Mandriva Goes Out of Business in Back Page News
- Are you stealing content if you have an ad blocker? in General Discussion
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Windows 8 misisng functionality from 7 explorer in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.