And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Just got a Surface Pro 3. Tips & Suggestions? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Google wants to rank websites based on facts not links in Back Page News
- Charge Tablet and Phone from same Adapter? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust in Android
- The Order: 1886 in Sony Console
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.