And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- Fedora 22 released and available now in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Max SyncUp 18.104.22.168 in Front Page News
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- How important are a replaceable battery and expandable storage in a smartphone? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Windows 10: Around 1,500 testers at Microsoft are now on build 10130 (plus a few other stats) in Front Page News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.