And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- Clear Remote Desktop Connection History in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Project Cars for WII U axed in Nintendo Console
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Net neutrality becomes law in the EU and roaming charges get banned in Front Page News
- GPU Hierarchy Chart - June 2015 (w/ UK prices) in Hardware Hangout
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Microsoft research project aims to make you funnier online in Front Page News
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.