And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
- Apple TV rumoured to have motion-sensitive remote control to attract casual gamers in Front Page News
- Illinois lottery winners have to wait for payout due to budget impasse in Real World News
- Razer introduces "game-changing" Wildcat controller for Xbox One aimed at eSport players in Front Page News
- I just got a new Lenovo Laptop what bloatware can I remove? in Software Discussion Support
- zdgdfb rdtgtdhytghtgh in General Discussion
- Racial Tension May Be Behind Assault On Driver Who Hit Boy in Real World Issues
- Chrome to pause all Flash ads by default from September 1 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.