And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- aftermarket accessories for accord v6 in The Neobahn
- Valve Is Not Psyched It Got An 'F' In Customer Service in Computer Gaming
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- ( newcomer) .htaccess file help in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10: Fast or Faster? Thread in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.