And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- Windows 7 remote management in Internet, Network & Security
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- neowin deals not following email settings in Site & Forum Issues
- The Peterson Group : Fraud Company and Failed Promises in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Gaming PC build spec recs in Hardware Hangout
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.