And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- Windows 8.1 and privilages in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Google Chrome 43.0.2357.132 in Front Page News
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- [REQ] Networked KVM in Hardware Hangout
- Jolla splits business, refocuses efforts on software in Front Page News
- Looking to get a portable USB3 hard drive, suggestions? in Hardware Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.