And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion News
- Phil Spencer is not sure if the Xbox One can catch the PS4 in Front Page News
- Microsoft's 'Display Dock' for the Lumia 950 / 950 XL will arrive at $99 in Front Page News
- 'Alphabet' registers a new home, could be upgrading from 'ABC.XYZ' in Front Page News
- New figures show Chrome dominating over Edge in Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Giveaway: OLALA C2 6000mAh portable battery pack in Front Page News
- Orbital Sciences Antares 200 launcher (updates) in Science Discussion News
- Apple's new iPhone 6s has a smaller battery than its predecessor in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.