And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- Microsoft to lift 2GB Onedrive file size limit in Back Page News
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank land in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- hp MSM760 - So Many Issues in Internet, Network & Security
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.