And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- Windows 10 10074 not detecting dual monitor setup (NVidia) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Gaming PC build spec recs in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Sony announces lifetime PS4 sales hit 22.3 million mark in Sony Console
- Germany Hardware LTD through March 2015: PS4 1.6 million, XBO 378K in Gamers' Hangout
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Memory Error After Installing "Optional" Updates in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.