And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- ESXi 5.5 - My Experience (and some questions) in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Helldivers Is Like A Video Game Version Of Starship Troopers in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- I miss the themes from the good old msstyles (uxtheme.dll) days in General Discussion
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Some changes at the top (Administrators & Founder groups) in Site Announcements
- E-Cigarrette in General Discussion
- Need a few users to test VPN Server in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.