And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- edge + no extension support =failed. in microsoft windows discussion support
- Disable require password on wakeup (Windows 10) in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 - Movies & TV App and MKV Files in microsoft windows discussion support
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in real world news
- Microsoft says it could be "weeks" before you get your Windows 10 upgrade notification in front page news
- Can't get new RAM to run higher than 1600MHz in hardware hangout
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 rumoured specs and renders leaked in front page news
- Is it possible to upgrade Windows without booting the OS? in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.