And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
- Final member of hacking group found guilty for data theft that involved Microsoft and others in Front Page News
- Laptop takes too long to POST. in Hardware Hangout
- All The Nintendo Direct News In One Place in Nintendo Console
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Indiana pizzeria swarmed with negative Yelp reviews after saying it won't cater gay weddings in Real World Issues
- Requesting assistance for backup software in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.