And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- Language drop-down menu icons: Flags, ISO codes, or something else? in Web Design / Programming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Gov. Jerry Brown to Mexican Illegals: 'You're All Welcome in California' in Domestic Politics
- Long term truce announced between Palestine and Israel in Real World Issues
- August 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Gallup: Obama's "Strong Disapproval" Double His "Strong Approval" in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.