And who said there is never any news on Sunday? Electronic Arts has "terminated discussions" with Take Two, the makers of Grant Theft Auto, after spending nearly seven months working on a potential merger deal. EA had offered $2 billion for the company, something that Take Two considered to be inadequate. As part of the deal that would have EA drop their hostile takeover plans, Take Two agreed to privately disclose their three-year plans for future gaming titles.
- Man sues Apple for wiping his photos and contacts after iPhone reset in Front Page News
- Bet You Didn't Know! in General Discussion
- Can't reply to any topics (can't even type in this one in Site Forum Issues
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection & Sales: December 2015 in Sony Console
- SMPlayer 15.11 in Front Page News
- Microsoft launches the Lumia 950/XL Dual SIM in India with a free Display Dock in Front Page News
- Lumia 950XL: A first look at Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile 5.7-inch flagship in Front Page News
- University Students Comforted with Counseling after Seeing Confederate Flag on Laptop in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.