Electronic Arts has lifted the lid on another of its many in-development Wii games, EA Playground (yes, EA is actually in the title); a collection of c-razy mini-games utilising the motion-sensing powers of the Wii Remote. The Wii version of Playground will sport a roster of frantic remote-waving mini-games such as dodge ball, RC car racing and garden classic swing ball. There's also a version of Playground pencilled in for DS, with games such as bug hunt and spit balls taking advantage of the DS's stylus and microphone inputs.
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Snapshot-Linux x64 v0.7 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Server Admins: What does it take to be one? in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- April 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- What is your favorite game on Android? in Mobile Gaming
- AIMP 3.60 Build 1492 in Front Page News
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.