Electronic Arts has lifted the lid on another of its many in-development Wii games, EA Playground (yes, EA is actually in the title); a collection of c-razy mini-games utilising the motion-sensing powers of the Wii Remote. The Wii version of Playground will sport a roster of frantic remote-waving mini-games such as dodge ball, RC car racing and garden classic swing ball. There's also a version of Playground pencilled in for DS, with games such as bug hunt and spit balls taking advantage of the DS's stylus and microphone inputs.
- Win with NeoWin... Hello! in Introduce Yourself
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Complete Switch to *NIX and Linux: May 17, 2015 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges in Back Page News
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- It’s about time: Google vows to fix the worst thing about its Chrome browser in Back Page News
- One or Two lumps of sugar? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.