Electronic Arts has lifted the lid on another of its many in-development Wii games, EA Playground (yes, EA is actually in the title); a collection of c-razy mini-games utilising the motion-sensing powers of the Wii Remote. The Wii version of Playground will sport a roster of frantic remote-waving mini-games such as dodge ball, RC car racing and garden classic swing ball. There's also a version of Playground pencilled in for DS, with games such as bug hunt and spit balls taking advantage of the DS's stylus and microphone inputs.
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection & Sales: November 2015 in Sony Console
- Sony confirms Remote Play streaming is coming to Windows and Mac in Front Page News
- LG 65" 4K OLED Curved TV review in Front Page News
- Windows 10 November Update (1511) hangs on Intel Compustick in Microsoft Windows Support
- Third-party Windows Phone tool allows for custom ROMs in Front Page News
- Pirate escapes $373,000 fine with a court-ordered 200k YouTube views, documenting his antics in Front Page News
- is there a good icall alternative for windows ? in Software Discussion Support
- Turkish F-16 shoots down Russian fighter jet near Syria border in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.