Electronic Arts has lifted the lid on another of its many in-development Wii games, EA Playground (yes, EA is actually in the title); a collection of c-razy mini-games utilising the motion-sensing powers of the Wii Remote. The Wii version of Playground will sport a roster of frantic remote-waving mini-games such as dodge ball, RC car racing and garden classic swing ball. There's also a version of Playground pencilled in for DS, with games such as bug hunt and spit balls taking advantage of the DS's stylus and microphone inputs.
- Instagram BETA for Windows Phone is currently broken in Front Page News
- AMD OpenGL binary shader programs in Programming C C Java Vb Net Etc
- Windows 10 and Privacy? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Gundam Discussion Thread in The Hobby Corner
- 7 Days: A week of Lumia flagships, Windows milestones, and Samsung's reminder to RTFM in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- NeoBytes :) Reuters employee starts Reply All chaos after sending an email to 33,000 people in Front Page News
- Nox App Player 2.3 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.