Electronic Arts has lifted the lid on another of its many in-development Wii games, EA Playground (yes, EA is actually in the title); a collection of c-razy mini-games utilising the motion-sensing powers of the Wii Remote. The Wii version of Playground will sport a roster of frantic remote-waving mini-games such as dodge ball, RC car racing and garden classic swing ball. There's also a version of Playground pencilled in for DS, with games such as bug hunt and spit balls taking advantage of the DS's stylus and microphone inputs.
- Changes with the IPB4 upgrade in site announcements
- Windows 10 'Service Release 1' expected to roll out next month in front page news
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in real world news
- Windows 10: You can't disable reporting errors back to microsoft and where's network config options for setup? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Microsoft goes all in with 'Do' in new commerical in front page news
- Disastrous PC port of Batman: Arkham Knight won in computer gaming
- Windows 10 Tip: Using Action Center in front page news
- employee web monitoring software in internet network security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.