Electronic Arts has lifted the lid on another of its many in-development Wii games, EA Playground (yes, EA is actually in the title); a collection of c-razy mini-games utilising the motion-sensing powers of the Wii Remote. The Wii version of Playground will sport a roster of frantic remote-waving mini-games such as dodge ball, RC car racing and garden classic swing ball. There's also a version of Playground pencilled in for DS, with games such as bug hunt and spit balls taking advantage of the DS's stylus and microphone inputs.
- France to force big supermarkets to give unsold food to charities in Real World Issues
- Firefox 39.0 in Front Page News
- Supreme Court Says Use Of Lethal Injection Drug Is Legal in Real World News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Emails Show Hillary Clinton Trying to Find Her Place in Domestic Politics
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
- How does a Windows DNS Server work? in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.