Electronic Arts has lifted the lid on another of its many in-development Wii games, EA Playground (yes, EA is actually in the title); a collection of c-razy mini-games utilising the motion-sensing powers of the Wii Remote. The Wii version of Playground will sport a roster of frantic remote-waving mini-games such as dodge ball, RC car racing and garden classic swing ball. There's also a version of Playground pencilled in for DS, with games such as bug hunt and spit balls taking advantage of the DS's stylus and microphone inputs.
- Started living on my own. Not off to a great start. Need advice... in General Discussion
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security 9.0.318 in Front Page News
- Apple rolls out Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse 2, and Magic Trackpad 2 with Force Touch in Front Page News
- First premium rear covers for Microsoft's Lumia 950 and 950 XL priced at €48.50 in Front Page News
- Apple launches new iMac range; Retina 5K Display now standard on all 27in models in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565 released to Insiders in Front Page News
- Oregon eighth-grader suspended from school for wearing patriotic shirt showing gun in Real World News
- Microsoft acknowledges reports of Windows 10 Mobile performance slowing down over time in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.