Electronic Arts has lifted the lid on another of its many in-development Wii games, EA Playground (yes, EA is actually in the title); a collection of c-razy mini-games utilising the motion-sensing powers of the Wii Remote. The Wii version of Playground will sport a roster of frantic remote-waving mini-games such as dodge ball, RC car racing and garden classic swing ball. There's also a version of Playground pencilled in for DS, with games such as bug hunt and spit balls taking advantage of the DS's stylus and microphone inputs.
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- How to fix this? in Web Design / Programming
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Skype 18.104.22.168 in Front Page News
- Blender 2.74 in Front Page News
- Sound problems with 10041/10049 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.