Electronic Arts has lifted the lid on another of its many in-development Wii games, EA Playground (yes, EA is actually in the title); a collection of c-razy mini-games utilising the motion-sensing powers of the Wii Remote. The Wii version of Playground will sport a roster of frantic remote-waving mini-games such as dodge ball, RC car racing and garden classic swing ball. There's also a version of Playground pencilled in for DS, with games such as bug hunt and spit balls taking advantage of the DS's stylus and microphone inputs.
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Inpaint 6.2 in Front Page News
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Question about switches and routers in Internet, Network & Security
- Two-father babies possible in just two years, scientists say in Science Discussion & News
- The YotaPhone 2 is probably the most interesting phone since the iPhone 3G - Review in Front Page News
- VB 2013 Shortcut Keys code in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- GT6 B-Spec Mode Revealed in New Game Screenshots in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.