Electronic Arts has lifted the lid on another of its many in-development Wii games, EA Playground (yes, EA is actually in the title); a collection of c-razy mini-games utilising the motion-sensing powers of the Wii Remote. The Wii version of Playground will sport a roster of frantic remote-waving mini-games such as dodge ball, RC car racing and garden classic swing ball. There's also a version of Playground pencilled in for DS, with games such as bug hunt and spit balls taking advantage of the DS's stylus and microphone inputs.
- Titanfall in Gamers' Hangout
- Dozens of fake cell phone towers discovered eavesdropping on Android devices in Front Page News
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community in Gamers' Hangout
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank land in Real World Issues
- Preparing for Winter in General Discussion
- What is neowin.net and why is my computer sending HTTP POST messages to neowin.net/spy? in Introduce Yourself
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.