Many of us reading this article probably can't remember the feeling of being daunted by sitting in front of a computer for the first time. For a lot of us, we spent years with DOS and maybe before that with punchcards, so Microsoft Window's GUI, while it took some getting used to, was a welcome addition. For you, certain tasks become second nature. Email, over the years, has become as natural as breathing, surfing the web, like walking. We're geeks, and proud of it. But there is a segment of the population, namely, my parents, for whom it still just doesn't "click".
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Your political compass in Domestic Politics
- Woman spots Secret 2-way mirror in bar Restroom in Real World News
- Windows 8.1 Waking up every hour. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Android 5.0 Lollipop heads to the LG G2 on Sprint in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Linux Browser in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- rdsrv/www.reimageplus.com pop-up/virus in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.