Many of us reading this article probably can't remember the feeling of being daunted by sitting in front of a computer for the first time. For a lot of us, we spent years with DOS and maybe before that with punchcards, so Microsoft Window's GUI, while it took some getting used to, was a welcome addition. For you, certain tasks become second nature. Email, over the years, has become as natural as breathing, surfing the web, like walking. We're geeks, and proud of it. But there is a segment of the population, namely, my parents, for whom it still just doesn't "click".
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 10130: Cortana onboarding process updated, notification animation refined in Front Page News
- Meet the browser: Microsoft Edge Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 5) in Science Discussion & News
- HTC says Android M update is coming for One M9 and M9+ in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.