Many of us reading this article probably can't remember the feeling of being daunted by sitting in front of a computer for the first time. For a lot of us, we spent years with DOS and maybe before that with punchcards, so Microsoft Window's GUI, while it took some getting used to, was a welcome addition. For you, certain tasks become second nature. Email, over the years, has become as natural as breathing, surfing the web, like walking. We're geeks, and proud of it. But there is a segment of the population, namely, my parents, for whom it still just doesn't "click".
- Man mocks alligators, jumps in water and is killed in Texas in Real World News
- Fallout 4 - Launching 10th November 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Help me keep my 10" Win 8.1 Tablet in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- 7 Days: A week of Microsoft's tough decisions, Xbox insights and BlackBerry's Android beau in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.