Many of us reading this article probably can't remember the feeling of being daunted by sitting in front of a computer for the first time. For a lot of us, we spent years with DOS and maybe before that with punchcards, so Microsoft Window's GUI, while it took some getting used to, was a welcome addition. For you, certain tasks become second nature. Email, over the years, has become as natural as breathing, surfing the web, like walking. We're geeks, and proud of it. But there is a segment of the population, namely, my parents, for whom it still just doesn't "click".
- The Windows 10 Anniversary Update is officially coming August 2 - here's what's in it in Front Page News
- It's official: Android N will be called Android Nougat in Front Page News
- YouTube Channel Question in General Discussion
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 Insider Program in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Woman sues Microsoft over her forced Windows 10 upgrade and wins in Front Page News
- How many DDR4 sticks should I go with? in Hardware Hangout
- Skype 18.104.22.168 in Front Page News
- Man sues Apple for $10 billion, claims company copied his designs for iPhone, iPad, iPod in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.