Many of us reading this article probably can't remember the feeling of being daunted by sitting in front of a computer for the first time. For a lot of us, we spent years with DOS and maybe before that with punchcards, so Microsoft Window's GUI, while it took some getting used to, was a welcome addition. For you, certain tasks become second nature. Email, over the years, has become as natural as breathing, surfing the web, like walking. We're geeks, and proud of it. But there is a segment of the population, namely, my parents, for whom it still just doesn't "click".
- Microsoft considered making the original Xbox free (and buying Nintendo) in Front Page News
- Free video conferencing software? in Software Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Microsoft's new operating system reinvents MS-DOS for mobile in Front Page News
- Anyone else having trouble installing TAP drivers (VPN software)? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Acronyms.... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Surface 3 is FANLESS! in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.