EMDB is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries. And best of all... it's free!
EMDB is available in several languages: English, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Hungarian Croatian, Swedish, Greek, Catalan, Czech, Norwegian, Japanese, French, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Serbian, Slovenian, Arabic, Portuguese (Brazil), Hebrew, Persian, Albanian and Traditional Chinese translations are included in the setup.
What's new in this version:
- User Interface: Added extra options to change the way the movie info tooltip is shown.
- User Interface: Improved the placement of the movie info tooltip at the right and / or bottom of the window.
- User Interface: Fixed the background color of the header for several locations.
- User Interface: Show if thumbnails are not set to be imported in the Add Movie screen.
- HTML Export: Fixed an issue with an extra comma when creating a custom template.
- IMDb Import: Fixed an incorrect error message when no thumbnail could be found on IMDb.
- Translations: Updated the Portuguese (Brazilian), German and Dutch translations.