In an announcement made today, electrical device maker Emerson Electric Co. has agreed to pay $350 million in cash for cell-phone maker Motorola Inc.'s embedded communications computing business, a division of Motorola which recorded $520 million in revenue last year, or just over 1% of the company's total sales. The transaction is expected to be finished by the end of the year; once it closes, the unit will become part of Emerson Network Power. The move comes after Emerson acquired an embedded computing business as part of its purchase of Artesyn Technologies last year.
- Discuss: What do you think of Windows 10 so far? in front page news
- Scammers capitalise on Windows 10's popularity in latest ploy in front page news
- Sway app for Windows 10 available for download, though not yet functional in front page news
- Before you report a IPB4/Site related bug check here. KNOWN BUGS in site forum issues
- Paint.NET 4.0.6 in front page news
- Nokia sells HERE to Audi, BMW and Daimler for $3 billion in front page news
- HP laptop touchpad issue in microsoft windows discussion support
- Buying Expired Domain in web design programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.