In an announcement made today, electrical device maker Emerson Electric Co. has agreed to pay $350 million in cash for cell-phone maker Motorola Inc.'s embedded communications computing business, a division of Motorola which recorded $520 million in revenue last year, or just over 1% of the company's total sales. The transaction is expected to be finished by the end of the year; once it closes, the unit will become part of Emerson Network Power. The move comes after Emerson acquired an embedded computing business as part of its purchase of Artesyn Technologies last year.
- Yamada Denki announces the thinnest Windows phone ever, called the 'Every Phone' in Front Page News
- Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways in Computer Gaming
- 3D modeling and rendering feedback in The Hobby Corner
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall Of Sound
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- single player fps to vent, suggestions? in Computer Gaming
- Windows 10 LTSB 1511 ISO in Microsoft Windows Support
- So, I took my laptop apart... in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.