In an announcement made today, electrical device maker Emerson Electric Co. has agreed to pay $350 million in cash for cell-phone maker Motorola Inc.'s embedded communications computing business, a division of Motorola which recorded $520 million in revenue last year, or just over 1% of the company's total sales. The transaction is expected to be finished by the end of the year; once it closes, the unit will become part of Emerson Network Power. The move comes after Emerson acquired an embedded computing business as part of its purchase of Artesyn Technologies last year.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Why a Tennessee town has the fastest internet in Back Page News
- Hands on video of iPhone 6 assembled parts.. in iPhone/iOS
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: September 2014 in Sony Console
- Mexican woman claims to be 127 years old in Real World News
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- 2014 game release dates (Sept. - Dec.) in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.