In an announcement made today, electrical device maker Emerson Electric Co. has agreed to pay $350 million in cash for cell-phone maker Motorola Inc.'s embedded communications computing business, a division of Motorola which recorded $520 million in revenue last year, or just over 1% of the company's total sales. The transaction is expected to be finished by the end of the year; once it closes, the unit will become part of Emerson Network Power. The move comes after Emerson acquired an embedded computing business as part of its purchase of Artesyn Technologies last year.
- Special limited MGS5 PlayStation 4 announced in Sony Console
- Microsoft has updated Sway again, this time with improved OneNote integration and more in Front Page News
- Snowden archive aims to 'piece together the bigger picture' in Back Page News
- Valve unveils Source 2 Engine at GDC 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Origin Game Time and On The House in Computer Gaming
- What is a good resource for keeping me updated on the latest advancement in Web? in Web Design / Programming
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.