In an announcement made today, electrical device maker Emerson Electric Co. has agreed to pay $350 million in cash for cell-phone maker Motorola Inc.'s embedded communications computing business, a division of Motorola which recorded $520 million in revenue last year, or just over 1% of the company's total sales. The transaction is expected to be finished by the end of the year; once it closes, the unit will become part of Emerson Network Power. The move comes after Emerson acquired an embedded computing business as part of its purchase of Artesyn Technologies last year.
- HD Ready? I'm lost... in General Discussion
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
- Free Trial SIP Account w/Phone No. for Cisco IP 7941G w/SIP? in Internet, Network & Security
- The Order: 1886 Seems Great, Except For One Thing… in Sony Console
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Need help with RegEx in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- I survived a catastrophic car accident. in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.