In an announcement made today, electrical device maker Emerson Electric Co. has agreed to pay $350 million in cash for cell-phone maker Motorola Inc.'s embedded communications computing business, a division of Motorola which recorded $520 million in revenue last year, or just over 1% of the company's total sales. The transaction is expected to be finished by the end of the year; once it closes, the unit will become part of Emerson Network Power. The move comes after Emerson acquired an embedded computing business as part of its purchase of Artesyn Technologies last year.
- Rockstar Customer Service Instructed to Hang Up on Customers in Back Page News
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- iPhone 6 to LG Flex 2 - Good Deal? in Android
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
- css menu creator in Web Design / Programming
- John F. Nash Jr. dies; Nobel laureate was subject of "A Beautiful Mind" in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.