In an announcement made today, electrical device maker Emerson Electric Co. has agreed to pay $350 million in cash for cell-phone maker Motorola Inc.'s embedded communications computing business, a division of Motorola which recorded $520 million in revenue last year, or just over 1% of the company's total sales. The transaction is expected to be finished by the end of the year; once it closes, the unit will become part of Emerson Network Power. The move comes after Emerson acquired an embedded computing business as part of its purchase of Artesyn Technologies last year.
- One of Project Spartan's big issues was fixed in leaked Windows 10 build in Front Page News
- Witcher 2 lockups in Computer Gaming
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Connecting to VM through thin client. in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- [OT] Wolfenstein: The Old Blood in Gamers' Hangout
- 4K monitor first try in Hardware Hangout
- Problem with game in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.