In an announcement made today, electrical device maker Emerson Electric Co. has agreed to pay $350 million in cash for cell-phone maker Motorola Inc.'s embedded communications computing business, a division of Motorola which recorded $520 million in revenue last year, or just over 1% of the company's total sales. The transaction is expected to be finished by the end of the year; once it closes, the unit will become part of Emerson Network Power. The move comes after Emerson acquired an embedded computing business as part of its purchase of Artesyn Technologies last year.
- Gallup: Men, Women Differ on Morals of Sex, Relationships in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Google dev apologizes after Photos app tags black people as “gorillas” in Back Page News
- Test Pilot Admits the F-35 Can’t Dogfight in Domestic Politics
- Error when attempting to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win10 Insider preview in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- SQL Query Help (MYSQL) in Web Design / Programming
- ESPNcricinfo app for Windows Phone gets updated after two years with an outdated change log in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.