In an announcement made today, electrical device maker Emerson Electric Co. has agreed to pay $350 million in cash for cell-phone maker Motorola Inc.'s embedded communications computing business, a division of Motorola which recorded $520 million in revenue last year, or just over 1% of the company's total sales. The transaction is expected to be finished by the end of the year; once it closes, the unit will become part of Emerson Network Power. The move comes after Emerson acquired an embedded computing business as part of its purchase of Artesyn Technologies last year.
- Replacement keys for a laptop keyboard in Hardware Hangout
- Popular Adblock Plus fork Adblock Edge to be discontinued in Software Discussion & Support
- I made the mistake of deploying Onedrive For Business in Software Discussion & Support
- List of Only Metro Windows Titles .Net in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- How do you change the Windows 8.1 startup logo? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-6 ISS resupply in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.