In an announcement made today, electrical device maker Emerson Electric Co. has agreed to pay $350 million in cash for cell-phone maker Motorola Inc.'s embedded communications computing business, a division of Motorola which recorded $520 million in revenue last year, or just over 1% of the company's total sales. The transaction is expected to be finished by the end of the year; once it closes, the unit will become part of Emerson Network Power. The move comes after Emerson acquired an embedded computing business as part of its purchase of Artesyn Technologies last year.
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- 15% boost from DX12? in Microsoft Console
- Notifications useless on mobile in Site & Forum Issues
- Windows 10 build 10041 - System/hard locks in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- US to modify ULA's $1B "launch capability" contract in Science Discussion & News
- Budman and IT security experts, please come in man... in Internet, Network & Security
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.