Application virtualization system for Windows. Enigma Virtual Box is used for file and registry systems virtualization and allows you to consolidate all files and registry used by your application into a single executable file without having to extract virtual files to the disk. With Enigma Virtual Box, you can virtualize any types of files, dynamic libraries (*.dll), ActiveX/COM objects (*.dll, *.ocx), video and music files (*.avi, *.mp3), text files (*.txt, *.doc), etc. Enigma Virtual Box does not extract temporary files to the HDD; file emulation is performed in the process memory only. The supported versions of Windows include Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 and Windows 7 both x86 and x64 binaries.
- Enigma Virtual Box does not extract the virtualized files to the disk and does not create any temporary files on the user's computer
- Enigma Virtual Box supports x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) binaries that run on all versions of Windows NT
- Enigma Virtual Box is an absolutely free application; you do not have to pay anything to use it!
- Enigma Virtual Box supports any type of files to be virtualized
- Enigma Virtual Box allows compressing virtual files, thus, reducing the total size of an application several times
- Enigma Virtual Box allows to register ActiveX/COM components without administrator privileges
What's new in this version:
- Bug fixed launching packed application from a network device