On December 6, 2001 Microsoft released the original version of this bulletin. On December 7, 2001 an issue relating to file dependencies for the patch was identified and the bulletin was updated and re-released to include this information. Specifically, for this patch to function properly, the Outlook Web Access (OWA) server on which the patch is installed must have Internet Explorer (IE) 5.0 or greater installed. If the patch is installed on a system with a version of IE older than 5.0, unexpected consequences may result. The "Caveats" section has been updated to include version requirements for this patch. In addition, it contains version recommendations for dependent components that are applicable at the time of this writing. In addition, the FAQ contains remediation information for customers who have applied this patch on systems with versions of IE older than 5.0.
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- MCSA/MCSE exam advi in Server Support
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Is OneDrive for me? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Network switch strobing or flashing continuously in Internet, Network & Security
- Bill to Ban Mentally Ill from Owning Guns in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.