On December 6, 2001 Microsoft released the original version of this bulletin. On December 7, 2001 an issue relating to file dependencies for the patch was identified and the bulletin was updated and re-released to include this information. Specifically, for this patch to function properly, the Outlook Web Access (OWA) server on which the patch is installed must have Internet Explorer (IE) 5.0 or greater installed. If the patch is installed on a system with a version of IE older than 5.0, unexpected consequences may result. The "Caveats" section has been updated to include version requirements for this patch. In addition, it contains version recommendations for dependent components that are applicable at the time of this writing. In addition, the FAQ contains remediation information for customers who have applied this patch on systems with versions of IE older than 5.0.
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Windows 8.1 No streaming video. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Man holds suspected carjacker at gunpoint until police arrive in Real World News
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
- PlayStation at E3 2015 Preview - Bonus Round in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.