On December 6, 2001 Microsoft released the original version of this bulletin. On December 7, 2001 an issue relating to file dependencies for the patch was identified and the bulletin was updated and re-released to include this information. Specifically, for this patch to function properly, the Outlook Web Access (OWA) server on which the patch is installed must have Internet Explorer (IE) 5.0 or greater installed. If the patch is installed on a system with a version of IE older than 5.0, unexpected consequences may result. The "Caveats" section has been updated to include version requirements for this patch. In addition, it contains version recommendations for dependent components that are applicable at the time of this writing. In addition, the FAQ contains remediation information for customers who have applied this patch on systems with versions of IE older than 5.0.
- May 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- My New Phone! LG G3 32GB 3GB ram. in Android
- Mayweather vs Pacquiao: Fight is officially on for May 2 in The Sporting Arena
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- 16:9 tablets bad for reading textbooks in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Okay, what's this? in Internet, Network & Security
- Show your browser layout in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.