On December 6, 2001 Microsoft released the original version of this bulletin. On December 7, 2001 an issue relating to file dependencies for the patch was identified and the bulletin was updated and re-released to include this information. Specifically, for this patch to function properly, the Outlook Web Access (OWA) server on which the patch is installed must have Internet Explorer (IE) 5.0 or greater installed. If the patch is installed on a system with a version of IE older than 5.0, unexpected consequences may result. The "Caveats" section has been updated to include version requirements for this patch. In addition, it contains version recommendations for dependent components that are applicable at the time of this writing. In addition, the FAQ contains remediation information for customers who have applied this patch on systems with versions of IE older than 5.0.
- Protonmail.ch in Internet, Network & Security
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Gov. Jerry Brown to Mexican Illegals: 'You're All Welcome in California' in Domestic Politics
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Church credits 'miracle' after paramedics revive man in Real World News
- GTA V creators say Lindsay Lohan is attention-seeking with frivolous lawsuit in Front Page News
- Windows Phone 8.1 and Lumia Cyan Update rollout. in Windows Phone
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.