On December 6, 2001 Microsoft released the original version of this bulletin. On December 7, 2001 an issue relating to file dependencies for the patch was identified and the bulletin was updated and re-released to include this information. Specifically, for this patch to function properly, the Outlook Web Access (OWA) server on which the patch is installed must have Internet Explorer (IE) 5.0 or greater installed. If the patch is installed on a system with a version of IE older than 5.0, unexpected consequences may result. The "Caveats" section has been updated to include version requirements for this patch. In addition, it contains version recommendations for dependent components that are applicable at the time of this writing. In addition, the FAQ contains remediation information for customers who have applied this patch on systems with versions of IE older than 5.0.
- Meet Vivaldi Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Super Mario 64 Unity ported to WebGL in Back Page News
- How do People Believe this Stuff? in It's a Conspiracy!
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Teen Caught Making Love to Stuffed Horse in Walmart in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.