The SMS Extended Security Update Inventory tool is a scan tool built for the sole purpose of helping customers determine SMS client computers that may need security updates that are not detectable using the existing SMS Security Update Inventory Tool built on MBSA. Like the SMS Software Update Inventory tool, this tool also has the instructions for locating each applicable update, downloading it from Microsoft, and deploying it using SMS . The SMS Extended Security Update Inventory Tool is built on Enterprise Scan Tool (EST) detection technology. For more information about the exact detection capabilities of EST and how it differs from MBSA, see Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 894193. For more information on the SMS Extended Security Update Inventory Tool, please see the included user guide and release notes.
- Special limited MGS5 PlayStation 4 announced in Sony Console
- Microsoft has updated Sway again, this time with improved OneNote integration and more in Front Page News
- Snowden archive aims to 'piece together the bigger picture' in Back Page News
- Valve unveils Source 2 Engine at GDC 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Origin Game Time and On The House in Computer Gaming
- What is a good resource for keeping me updated on the latest advancement in Web? in Web Design / Programming
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.