The SMS Extended Security Update Inventory tool is a scan tool built for the sole purpose of helping customers determine SMS client computers that may need security updates that are not detectable using the existing SMS Security Update Inventory Tool built on MBSA. Like the SMS Software Update Inventory tool, this tool also has the instructions for locating each applicable update, downloading it from Microsoft, and deploying it using SMS . The SMS Extended Security Update Inventory Tool is built on Enterprise Scan Tool (EST) detection technology. For more information about the exact detection capabilities of EST and how it differs from MBSA, see Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 894193. For more information on the SMS Extended Security Update Inventory Tool, please see the included user guide and release notes.
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- UK - Music groups win court battle over private copying of CDs in Back Page News
- Fox News must be stopped in Domestic Politics
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Reset Windows 10 Start Menu in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows Insider Survey in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- GNU / Linux June 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.