Joytech have announced a peripheral that looks like a real F1 wheel.
JOYTECH, one of Europe's largest manufacturers of third party peripherals, are planning a day guaranteed to set hearts racing, upon the launch of the astonishing JOYTECH Official WilliamsF1 Team Racing Wheel on the 17th of October.
Launching on PSone, PS2®, Xbox and GameCube, the JOYTECH Official WilliamsF1 Team Racing Wheel, has been shrouded in secrecy for its entire life in development, but now plans to be unveiled to an anxious audience of retailers, business partners, and enthusiastic journalists at the state of the art WilliamsF1 Conference Centre, located in Oxford England.
- Realistic quick release wheel design
- 200 degree wheel rotation
- Easy reach gear change paddles
- Robust racing accelerator and brake pedals
- Independant electronic style gear shift
- Built in stopwatch and clock
- Clip on leg supports designed for the ultimate in comfort when in a sitting position
- Graphite trim for high performance aesthetics
- Non-slip fabric grips allowing for cool, comfortable control
- Variable intensity vibration feedback
- Custom function buttons and gear shifters are at your fingertips