Don’t you just love how Facebook has an application for everything possible? Don’t you just love wading through your friends’ Facebook profiles with the simple goal of finding their Wall? Don’t you just love how Facebook is looking more and more like MySpace every single day? Fear no more, the Facebook Platform Team has a plan to unclutter profiles: a “profile clean-up” tool. Essentially, the tool will give users the option to move extra profile boxes to an “extended portion” of their profile. At the bottom of the profile page there will be a link to “Show Extended Profile” which expands the profile for viewing all of the user’s applications. This should mean a cleaner look, and faster loading pages. Personally, I would much prefer a “hide all 3rd party crap” feature, but this move seems to be a step in the right direction.
- Windows Update in Windows XP in Microsoft Windows Support
- Microsoft's 'Surface Phone' allegedly releasing in 2016 in Front Page News
- WinRAR 5.30 out of beta, final version released in Front Page News
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion News
- Mark Zuckerberg to give 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion) to charity in Front Page News
- Solar System News (miscellaneous articles) in Science Discussion News
- Microsoft Store employees spread holiday cheer by by caroling in front Apple's 5th Ave store in Front Page News
- Miscellaneous Launches and Payloads (updates) in Science Discussion News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.