Don’t you just love how Facebook has an application for everything possible? Don’t you just love wading through your friends’ Facebook profiles with the simple goal of finding their Wall? Don’t you just love how Facebook is looking more and more like MySpace every single day? Fear no more, the Facebook Platform Team has a plan to unclutter profiles: a “profile clean-up” tool. Essentially, the tool will give users the option to move extra profile boxes to an “extended portion” of their profile. At the bottom of the profile page there will be a link to “Show Extended Profile” which expands the profile for viewing all of the user’s applications. This should mean a cleaner look, and faster loading pages. Personally, I would much prefer a “hide all 3rd party crap” feature, but this move seems to be a step in the right direction.
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- I survived a catastrophic car accident. in General Discussion
- Automatic Theme on News page too slow in Site & Forum Issues
- Anand Lai Shimpi retires from Anandtech in Back Page News
- Windows 8(8.1) copy online? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Intel Officially Reveals Haswell-E CPU at PAX Prime in Front Page News
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Spider bite anyone? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.