Don’t you just love how Facebook has an application for everything possible? Don’t you just love wading through your friends’ Facebook profiles with the simple goal of finding their Wall? Don’t you just love how Facebook is looking more and more like MySpace every single day? Fear no more, the Facebook Platform Team has a plan to unclutter profiles: a “profile clean-up” tool. Essentially, the tool will give users the option to move extra profile boxes to an “extended portion” of their profile. At the bottom of the profile page there will be a link to “Show Extended Profile” which expands the profile for viewing all of the user’s applications. This should mean a cleaner look, and faster loading pages. Personally, I would much prefer a “hide all 3rd party crap” feature, but this move seems to be a step in the right direction.
- It’s about time: Google vows to fix the worst thing about its Chrome browser in Back Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Complete Switch to *NIX and Linux: May 17, 2015 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Win with NeoWin... Hello! in Introduce Yourself
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges in Back Page News
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.