Don’t you just love how Facebook has an application for everything possible? Don’t you just love wading through your friends’ Facebook profiles with the simple goal of finding their Wall? Don’t you just love how Facebook is looking more and more like MySpace every single day? Fear no more, the Facebook Platform Team has a plan to unclutter profiles: a “profile clean-up” tool. Essentially, the tool will give users the option to move extra profile boxes to an “extended portion” of their profile. At the bottom of the profile page there will be a link to “Show Extended Profile” which expands the profile for viewing all of the user’s applications. This should mean a cleaner look, and faster loading pages. Personally, I would much prefer a “hide all 3rd party crap” feature, but this move seems to be a step in the right direction.
- Aetna buys Humana for $37B in Real World News
- E-Cigarrette in General Discussion
- Bill to Ban Mentally Ill from Owning Guns in Domestic Politics
- Temporary SSD in Hardware Hangout
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- cisco - determining what user/device is connected to a port in Internet, Network & Security
- What does everyone think of the new Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.