Don’t you just love how Facebook has an application for everything possible? Don’t you just love wading through your friends’ Facebook profiles with the simple goal of finding their Wall? Don’t you just love how Facebook is looking more and more like MySpace every single day? Fear no more, the Facebook Platform Team has a plan to unclutter profiles: a “profile clean-up” tool. Essentially, the tool will give users the option to move extra profile boxes to an “extended portion” of their profile. At the bottom of the profile page there will be a link to “Show Extended Profile” which expands the profile for viewing all of the user’s applications. This should mean a cleaner look, and faster loading pages. Personally, I would much prefer a “hide all 3rd party crap” feature, but this move seems to be a step in the right direction.
- The Control Panel may soon disappear in future Windows 10 builds in Front Page News
- Giveaway: OLALA C2 6000mAh portable battery pack in Front Page News
- Islamic State closes in on city of Aleppo in Syrian fighting in Real World Issues
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
- LastPass to be acquired by LogMeIn in Front Page News
- Watters' World Questions Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan: 'Which Way's Mecca?' in Domestic Politics
- Star Wars Battlefront open beta test kicks off today in Front Page News
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 7) in Science Discussion News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.