Don’t you just love how Facebook has an application for everything possible? Don’t you just love wading through your friends’ Facebook profiles with the simple goal of finding their Wall? Don’t you just love how Facebook is looking more and more like MySpace every single day? Fear no more, the Facebook Platform Team has a plan to unclutter profiles: a “profile clean-up” tool. Essentially, the tool will give users the option to move extra profile boxes to an “extended portion” of their profile. At the bottom of the profile page there will be a link to “Show Extended Profile” which expands the profile for viewing all of the user’s applications. This should mean a cleaner look, and faster loading pages. Personally, I would much prefer a “hide all 3rd party crap” feature, but this move seems to be a step in the right direction.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Falcon 9: TurkmenSat 1 (commsat) in Science Discussion & News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Hello :-D in Introduce Yourself
- The Kojima Rumors Are True, Says Metal Gear Singer in Gamers' Hangout
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Is Windows 10 faster or more optimized than 8? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.