Far Cry 2 is an upcoming first person shooter published by Ubisoft and is the sequel to Far Cry. The game will be released for PC on March 25, 2008, with PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions slated for the fiscal year ending March 2009. Far Cry 2 will not use CryENGINE2 (which is used in Crysis). Instead, Ubisoft has developed a new engine called Dunia, meaning "world" or "earth" in Turkish, Arabic, Greek, Persian, Hindi, Urdu, Swahili and Malay languages. The engine will take advantage of multi-core processors and support DirectX 9 as well as DirectX 10. Only 2 or 3 percent of the original CryENGINE code is being re-used, according to Michiel Verheijdt, Senior Product Manager for Ubisoft Netherlands. Additionally, Far Cry 2 will also support the Ambx-technology from Philips. With the proper hardware, this adds effects like vibrations, ambient coloured lights, and fans that generate wind effects. The agreement will also see an amBX patch being released for the original Far Cry.
- Xfinity Service change billing rates in General Discussion
- Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver's License,ID Card ( email@example.com ) in General Discussion
- Ireland could be first nation to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote in Real World Issues
- iclever Wireless Speaker and fast USB charger with 6 ports review! in Reviews by Members for Members
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Xbox One TV tuner now available in US & Canada in Microsoft Console
- Xbox One not connect to my tv. in Microsoft Console
- I see black people! in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.